No announcement yet.

Reports of Ethnic Cleansing in Myanmar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    With that said, please remove the doors to your house. If you don't, you're a hypocrite.
    Lmaaaoooooo

Ok that was good lol

Comment

Originally posted by rizkybizness View Post
      How should we label the Dagestan Massacre? Just Muslims defending themselves on your native land?

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=404_1321074803

One of 1,000,000,000 examples of mudscum doing what they do best.
      Weird example to bring up, it was during a war and the only reason it's famous and you quote it is because it was video taped.

But no let's condemn 1 billion + people cuz 6 pows were killed during a war. If you don't think any country in a war hasn't done that, you're naive as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
        here another one dumb white guy, why are you american are so arrogant about your knowledge?

i was there, i saw it with my own eyes conflict between etnichity in 3rd world country
        how did you witness **** in Myanmar with your own eyes when you're a closet ****sexual from Indonesia?

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
          you dont know **** man... quit talking out of your ass, is embrassing
          Well your countrymen were able to embrace submission, so only the Hindus had to flee to Bali. Forgive me for forgetting that submission is an alternative to destruction in the Muslim code.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
            how did you witness **** in Myanmar with your own eyes when you're a closet ****sexual from Indonesia?
            Watch. Indonesia going to become more and more hardline, and this fat queer is getting tossed off a building in 10 years max

Comment

What the **** has happened to this board in the last 2 years? It's become awash with right wing mongaloids.
              Whatever you think about Islam is irrelevant. This is a clear cut case of oppression. A large minority of people who've been in a country for 700 years aren't even allowed citizenship, and are denied basic human rights and are forced to flee their homes, but that's ok because they're Muslims?

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
                Watch. Indonesia going to become more and more hardline, and this fat queer is getting tossed off a building in 10 years max
                is isn't amusing that libtards are all of sudden experts on Myanmar? they expect everyone to ignore conflicting reports on the ground and follow along like good little religious zealots with what vox or CNN are reporting, media outlets that are literally fake news lol. it was RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA! now it's GENOCIDE, GENOCIDE, GENOCIDE!

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
                What the **** has happened to this board in the last 2 years? It's become awash with right wing mongaloids.
                Whatever you think about Islam is irrelevant. This is a clear cut case of oppression. A large minority of people who've been in a country for 700 years aren't even allowed citizenship, and are denied basic human rights and are forced to flee their homes, but that's ok because they're Muslims?
                location checks out

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                  location checks out
                  Yeah, pretty much. If anything the lounge is swimming in Marxist douchebags. Then again I wouldn't expect someone from Britain to notice, given that pretty much everyone in Britain is a ****ing Communist so they're used to that echo chamber.

Comment

Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
                    Yeah, pretty much. If anything the lounge is swimming in Marxist douchebags. Then again I wouldn't expect someone from Britain to notice, given that pretty much everyone in Britain is a ****ing Communist so they're used to that echo chamber.
                    UK posters tend to be genuine marxist cuckboys or suspect muslims while others are just trying not to be arrested for hate speech because they're being monitored.

Comment

My God, the amount of angry, Sexually repressed white dudes around here is unbelievable. The poor snowflakes.

'Eco chamber'? Oh, the irony.

Comment

Working...
                      X