• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    I don't agree with that at all

the weight matters

Canelo is obviously much more comfortable at 155 than Golovkin is

no way would Golovkin be the same fighter at 155

that is why Team Bull**** preferred to walk away from that HUGE payday and that HUGE exposure, rather than back up their ****-talk and negotiate with Canelo on the weight

Canelo at 155 is a real tough fight for GGG, that would be his biggest possible challenge other than Andre Ward..... and we know they aint about that life

Golovkin/Canelo NOW at 160..... is 60/40 Golovkin

Golovkin/Canelo in 2-3 fights at 160..... is 50/50

I may even favor Canelo in in 2-3 fights at 160, depends how he looks

to date, he has certainly shown MUCH more against MUCH better opponents than Golovkin has
    Canelo should be favored over GGG in no weight class.

Canelo has faced better opponents, that's one thing. What he hasn't shown is that he's in the same class as GGG as a fighter. GGG does everything better than Canelo, and Canelo is still the same one dimensional puncher with bricks for feet. The only way GGG doesn't batter Canelo to a pulp, is by not getting in the ring with him.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
      It wouldn't surprise me that the mediocre Smith beats a weight drained and lethargic Canelo. I also wouldn't be surprised if a much stronger 160 lb Canelo is too strong for GGG. You can see the differences weight has had on Canelo in the Mayweather and Cotto fights. Canelo looked weak and lethargic against light hitting Floyd at 152 and the punches seemed to bother him. He looked like a juggernaut at 155 vs a rejuvenated Cotto who was punching like Mike Tyson and walked through massive killer shots without seeming to so much as flinch. Interestingly, I believe GGG easily beats Canelo @ 155 and I give Canelo a 50/50 chance or better vs GGG at 160.
      Did you say a rejuvenated Cotto who was punching like Mike Tyson.

A Cotto who KO'd weight denied Geale, and was 20 pounds lighter than Canelo when they fought.

GGG bests Canelo at any weight.

Canelo's only chance is to hope to god GGG at 35 isn't GGG that he was at 33. If he is, then we'll see GGG v Canelo when GGG is 36-38.

What nonsense this post of your is.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Im done talking to you. I keep trying to be polite, and all I get from you us insults. Keep believing your boy is a JMW. He is saying put his own mouth that he us going back up to MW, the division he has been fighting at and won championships at over the last 3 years. Keep making excuses for your little catchweight azz coward. And like you said, moron, each division has a range. The range for MW is 155-160. Do you get that? 155 is a MW, not JMW. You need to understand that the difference in one pound in this case makes a whole different division.

Im guessing your fixation on 155 has led you to forget about MW CHAMP Canelo inviting MW CHAMP Golovkin into the ring and saying I will fight you at 160. Did you forget that? Im guessing so since you keep bringing uo this imaginary azz 155 division. Frankly, you're the one on some BS talking about JMW Canelo. The man is a MW Champ, he is the man that beat the man at MW. Not JMW! He's a MW champ and a JMW contender, but you want to call him a JMW. Gtfoh...

I'm done talking to your troll azz. Dont waste any of your time talking to me. You will get no response from me anymore. Have a good night

you are a fkn idiot, I will leave it there ^^

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          Canelo should be favored over GGG in no weight class.

Canelo has faced better opponents, that's one thing. What he hasn't shown is that he's in the same class as GGG as a fighter. GGG does everything better than Canelo, and Canelo is still the same one dimensional puncher with bricks for feet. The only way GGG doesn't batter Canelo to a pulp, is by not getting in the ring with him.

I completely disagree.

Canelo has shown much more than Golovkin, against better opposition.

I would just about bet my life that Canelo beats Golovkin at 155 now.

But I wouldn't bet a dollar on that fight at 160.

No way would Golovkin be the same fighter at 154, no way.

Comment

Working...
          X