No announcement yet.

What happened to Cuah?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    I will come in, break down fights, defend women, get called a pu $$y, slam religion and get called an Islamophobe, and of course defend Romo and the Dallas Cowboys and get crushed in the playoffs.

Same Ole same
    What you think of the Cowboys second rd pick? Im kinda pissed, they shouldve got someone who can contribute this season

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
      What you think of the Cowboys second rd pick? Im kinda pissed, they shouldve got someone who can contribute this season
      Honestly it was kind of a surprise for me. I also thought they would go after someone that would contribute right away. But I think they had him so high on their draft board that they couldn't let him get away.

I don't think there was another player available with his upside at the 34th overall pick. So basically in their mind they traded a second round pick this year for a first round pick next year. They said that if he would have been healthy he could have gone number one overall, that's how talented he is. Also the surgeon that did the surgery happens to be the surgeon for the Dallas Cowboys so I think they have an inside track as to what is really going on. If he pans out he could be a monster in a year.

Comment

Thoughts about the Wilder-Povetkin fuckery, carnal.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Thoughts about the Wilder-Povetkin fuckery, carnal.
          Povetkin ****ed the money up but I have to say, I'm proud of boxing for bringing in vada style testing.

Dare I say that mayweather had a ton to do with it. He might have made his biggest contribution running from Pac and didn't even know it...lol

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
            Trump deported his ass
            Its coming bro, soon as hes elected CAUAH be on his way back home

WAR TRUMP

Comment

I heard one of the cartels nearly got him.

Comment

probably moved to the middle east with ahmed the bomb clock troll to become a SJW white knight ayatollah.

Comment

only knowledgeable vato on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                    only knowledgeable vato on this forum.
                    Thank you, I am knowedgeable. Now dont ever bump my old threads b1tch

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                      Thank you, I am knowedgeable. Now dont ever bump my old threads b1tch
                      Dafuq I wasn't talkin bout you p*ssy boy but that vato Cuauh, bumped it cuz it's the last thread he posted in did this n1qqa really call me a b1tch

Comment

Working...
                      X