Collapse
No announcement yet.

Android vs iOS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm thinking of getting a Sony Xperia Z3 Compact. Always been a fan of Sony Ericsson/Sony phones and this one looks like a winner. Good Android phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
      I'm thinking of getting a Sony Xperia Z3 Compact. Always been a fan of Sony Ericsson/Sony phones and this one looks like a winner. Good Android phone.

I replaced my Note 3 with the Xperia Z3, 5.2 inch version. I love it.

It's super slippery without a cover so I bought this super thin cover for it. http://www.amazon.com/VSTN%C2%AE-Xpe...peria+z3+cover

I hated Samsungs TouchWiz interface/software. I found myself always installing 3rd party launchers like GoLauncher.

I like Sony's user interface a lot more. It's more like a stock android. I haven't had the need to install no 3rd party launchers. Even with live wallpaper, I get about 36 hours from my phone.

Comment

I love Android, always have. I had a 3gs and 4, and decided to make the switch. My first Android was the EVO 4G on Spring. Fell in love with everything Google then!

I use an iPhone 6 for work. They won't allow me to pay for an android. I like the phone a lot, it's come a LOOOOONG way since it's pathetic limited ways. I remember when i couldn't even stream music and browse the web on my iPhone.

Apple has improved the experience on iPhone dramatically, but really all they did was copy long time android features and implement them on iOS, but in a less functional way (like their notifications and attempts at widgets)

I also use an iPad air (1st gen) for work. I like it, no complaints. I've had a few android tablets as well. Both are good, i don't really have a need for tablets, besides my work one. Even when I had my Android tablets, i felt my phone could do everything and was easier to hold, so not a big tablet guy.

2-4 years ago, iOS was VERY limited and annoying. It has done a good job of copying android ideas to make it a much better experience.

I personally enjoy my iPhone 6 for work, but my HTC LG G3 is the phone i go to for anything non-work related. it's so fast and smooth, beautiful screen, and mix in the capabilites of Android and you have a gem of a phone.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
          That's one thing. Iphones never lag. That's one thing I like about those phones.
          That's a big fat lie!!!! I have an iPhone 6 and it at times gets hung up.

Comment

Andriod is great if you want this every time you open anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post

Yes, that's one thing I hate since switching from iPhone... but aside from that im glad I switched

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post

Because having choices is bad, especially since there's a button that says always.

Stick with iOS, you probably need help crossing the street too.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  Because having choices is bad, especially since there's a button that says always.

lol..........

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post

It's just uncessary... like the notification you receive when your text message is read... yeah after you learn how to use your phone you can turn it off... but first you have to waste your time researching your phone features... and for anyone who says you're just being lazy... the whole point of a phone or any type of technology is convenience... that's where apple excels... if you have never used a mac you can learn ios in a day... unless you grew up with computers, and a lot of ppl didnt, it takes a while to learn android/windows

Comment

Been an android guy for years. Recently bought an iPhone. Best decision of my life. Very well rounded and sophisticated phone. Glad I made the switch

Comment

Working...
                      X