Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you tough guys take flu shots every year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FLEX U.K View Post
    My workplace provide this free of charge and if you do not take it and then fall ill you will not be paid for the days you are not at work
    Congrats on getting a job with the illuminati.

Please don't kill me when you guys take over. Leave some cans of peas & green beans above the door to my underground bunker every month if possible in case I didn't fully stock up for the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Congrats on getting a job with the illuminati.

Please don't kill me when you guys take over. Leave some cans of peas & green beans above the door to my underground bunker every month if possible in case I didn't fully stock up for the end of the world as we know it.
      I don't trust any of that **** either. If you want a link to a good interview about the penicillin shots in the 1950s, I'll shoot you the video.

It's like 2 hours so listen when you are about to sleep.

Comment

No because flu shots cause autism

Comment

not flu, but 2 weeks ago i got bitten by my own dog and i needed a tetanus shot, guess i got an allergic reaction from it, this is how my hand looked for the next 4 days

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            not flu, but 2 weeks ago i got bitten by my own dog and i needed a tetanus shot, guess i got an allergic reaction from it, this is how my hand looked for the next 4 days

Jesus Christ. You ok?

What kind of dog?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              I don't trust any of that **** either. If you want a link to a good interview about the penicillin shots in the 1950s, I'll shoot you the video.

It's like 2 hours so listen when you are about to sleep.
              Thanks. Listening to it now. I actually like Coast to Coast. Used to listen to it back in the day.

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

Dammmmmmmn.

The puffiness reminds me of when I got effed up by a legit cute lil cat. Cats are dirty as f#ck. And when they bite you & scratch you the wounds tend to heal quick so you get all this bacteria & bs deep under your skin. My whole arm was blown up like:

I was like legit worried I was gonna lose my arm when they told me how dangerous cute lil cat bites can be & that mfers legit lose body parts to cat bite infections every year. Don't ever f#ck with a pissed off cats my brothers & sissies.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Jesus Christ. You ok?

What kind of dog?
                yes, the swelling went down after a few days. he is a regular dog, you know, street dog. somebody left him in our front yard when he was a puppy.

sam (the picture is old but date is wrong) he is 11 now.

Comment

naw never have took a flu shot. Not cause im opposed to it or anything I just dont one of those out of sight out of mind things. But I have never been really sick. Let me put it this way I have never needed antibiotic or to take any pain pills so I haven't really been that sick before. Never had a real serious headache either.

I think for those who have a bad immune or overweight or whatever needs those type of shots etc more than say a regular healthy person.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Thanks. Listening to it now. I actually like Coast to Coast. Used to listen to it back in the day.

Dammmmmmmn.

The puffiness reminds me of when I got effed up by a legit cute lil cat. Cats are dirty as f#ck. And when they bite you & scratch you the wounds tend to heal quick so you get all this bacteria & bs deep under your skin. My whole arm was blown up like:

I was like legit worried I was gonna lose my arm when they told me how dangerous cute lil cat bites can be & that mfers legit lose body parts to cat bite infections every year. Don't ever f#ck with a pissed off cats my brothers & sissies.
                    when i went to the doctor she told me that the bite couldn't be stitched because wounds caused by animals can get infected so cleaned it up pretty well with some antiseptic and let it heal

Comment

Unless you are old, or have an extremely weak immune system, the flu shot is pointless.

Comment

Working...
                      X