Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko is a top 10 ATG Heavyweight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    How many Jack Johnson fights have you seen?

How many Sonny Listen fights?
    Every single one on YouTube. And its Liston not “listen”.
    And if Corrie Sanders & Lamon Brewster can knock him out and TYSON FURY can outbox him, I can say with absolute certainty that Liston & Johnson would have done the same. Wlad had 0 heart & no chin...
    2 prerequisites of fighting in the heavyweight division.
    Effectively you are arguing lamon brewster, Corrie Sanders & tyson fury are better then Jack Johnson and Sonny Liston. Please stop, you are disrespecting the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
      Every single one on YouTube.
      How many are on Youtube?

Comment

Please stop, you are disrespecting the sport.
        I think you cats who talk about "all time great" & have seen minimal fights of great fighters (cuz they don't or barely even exist in many cases) disrespect the fighters & the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
          Wlad didn't fold against Joshua ..........

He have never been knocked out cold, he keep getting back up. His courage and heart is undisputed.

P4P you can make a list of probably 25 guys more skilled than Tyson. Heavyweights are not as skilled as the lower weights with the exception of maybe Ali.
          I do not believe, if you took the focused, dedicated, cus d’amato/Kevin Rooney trained tyson of 1985-88 and nothing beyond 1988 that you could find 25 other heavyweights that were that skilled. Did he ultimately have a great career? No not really, but that tyson from 1985-88 was the definition of skill. Head movement, footwork, speed,power,chin,heart etc..

Now back to Wlad... you realize a journeyman named Ross Purity knocked him out right? Than a couple nobodies named Lamon Brewster & Corrie Sanders.
          Wlad has ZERO heart. Guys with heart protest EVERY stoppage, they YELL and SCREAM at the referee begging for more. They BEG they’re corner not to stop it... do me a favour and link me 1 clip of Wlad jumping around, yelling, screaming begging the ref and his corner to let it continue... according to you he’s never been out cold meaning you should be sending me clips of him in the Joshua, sanders, brewster and Purrity fights... if he’s not yelling, screaming, running around begging the ref and his corner to continue LIKE VITALI DID WHEN FIGHT WITH LEWIS WAS STOPPED THEN HE HAS NO HEART. That’s heart. Hurt, covered in blood, SCREAMING for more. Trust me bro, I’ve seen all the above mentioned fights and NOT 1 TIME DID WLAD YELL, SCREAM, PROTEST AND RUN AROUND BEGGING FOR MORE.
          He had zero heart, he’d sit there and make excuses.
          Last edited by N!Ck F.; 01-28-2018, 11:31 PM.

Comment

According to boxrec Vladimir is currently ranked as the 5th best heavyweight in history. He's definitely inside the top ten.

Comment

I think you cats who talk about "all time great" & have seen minimal fights of great fighters (cuz they don't or barely even exist in many cases) disrespect the fighters & the sport.
              You’re the definition of a casual. You are attempting to argue that
              -Ross Purity (a journeyman with 13 loses that sparked Wlad out) Corrie sanders, Lamon Brewster & tyson fury are p4p better than Jack Johnson and Sonny Liston.

LOL A+ troll thread!

Ross Purity, Corrie Sanders, Lamon Brewster and Tyson Fury whooped Wlad but Jack Johnson and Sonny Liston wouldn’t??? Dude just stop, you’re a clown. If this forum was taken seriously mods would ban people like you.

I still can’t believe Ross Purity stopped Wlad but you claim Jack Johnson and Sonny Liston wouldn’t... LOLOLOL

Comment

You’re the definition of a casual. You are attempting to argue that
                -Ross Purity (a journeyman with 13 loses that sparked Wlad out) Corrie sanders, Lamon Brewster & tyson fury are p4p better than Jack Johnson and Sonny Liston.
                LOL where am I arguing anything other than you "all time great" guys are a bunch of children measuring mens dicks?

You don't even have basic understanding of what I'm saying to you directly. I'm not saying sh^t about any fighter.

Comment

How many are on Youtube?
                  Why you ignore my question? How many Jack & Sonny fights you seen? Which ones cuz I'm sure its only a handful of fights.

Comment

How many are on Youtube?
                    Including footage of him fighting in documentaries on him enough to see he’d spark Wlad, THE SAME WAY ROSS PURITY DID, AND THE SAME WAY CORRIE SANDERS AND LAMON BREWSTER DID.

Are you still arguing that Ross Purity could accomplish something in the ring that Jack Johnson and Sonny Liston could not? Do you even know what boxing is?

Comment

Including footage of him fighting in documentaries
                      So you're basing your opinion on Jack Johnson on docs lmfao. Okayyyyyy. I guess you are a expert on Johnson than

You guys are so c#ocky about your knowledge about great fighters or so fast to wanna measure great mens dicks you can't even have grasp you've barely seen these mfers fight & trying to fathom what a guy from the 1910's would do vs a guy from the 1980's or 2000's or whenever is just some B movie ridiculousness that cracks me up cuz you guys are f#cking children thinking about this all time great sci fi bullsh^t.

Comment

Working...
                      X