No announcement yet.

The official 2016 United States President election thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    I never lied and if you believe in the LITERAL translation of the Bible, you believe in a young earth...lol samourai, he's a fuking idiot who likes to play word games.
    Where in the Bible does it say the Earth was created 6,000 years ago?

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    Did he just say that the earth was created quickly by the Big Bang? Man, it's amazing the level of stupidity that a grown man can have, if his brain is programmed by religion.
    No, I did not say that. I asked for confirmation. Keep up, and learn simple English.

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    He doesn't understand the difference between the big bang, abiogenesis and evolution. He just knows "God did it and he loves America".
    Coming from a racist whose failed in every endeavor he's embarked on, you really have no business trying to insult others.

I'm obviously ALOT more educated than you are. You've proved that over and over, which is why you put me on ignore. Getting owned in debate over and over finally got too embarrassing for you.

But again, it's funny to see you put me on ignore and then continually bring me up.

Comment

So he's not only full of ****, he's a liar who doesn't understand geology, evolution and biology. The man is a fukin neurosurgeon and he believes these things..WTF?
      Let me guess; a failed boxer understands those subjects much better, right?

Comment

So he's not only full of ****, he's a liar who doesn't understand geology, evolution and biology. The man is a fukin neurosurgeon and he believes these things..WTF?
        Smart people are good at finding justification for things they believe for non-smart reasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
          is it true that those in charge can pretty much decide who ends up president no matter what the people voted??
          Exactly how it is! Great call.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            At least this time you give credit to wiki, instead of trying to pass off info you got from wiki like you knew it off the top of your head like when you "knew" the Ten Commandments word for word by memory...
            Lmao,, a lot of boxrec warriors in here, but you the only wiki warrior
            Never commit to memory anything that can easily be looked up.

Comment

• What are you guy's expectations for tonight's Democratic debate?

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
                What are you guy's expectations for tonight's Democratic debate?
                I think the low-polling guys will try attacking Clinton, and maybe Sanders, a fair bit. Frankly, Sanders just needs to have a positive performance. It's a big opportunity to introduce himself to more people. If he has a solid night, I think he could stand to gain a lot just from the exposure. His main problem right now is not being nearly as well-known as Clinton.

Comment

• I thought Sanders did really well tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gods We Faked View Post
                    Never commit to memory anything that can easily be looked up.
                    It's fine if you look it up, just don't act like you knew it from memory...
                    Piggy is a poser

Comment

• Sanders should get the nomination or democrats are dumber than I thought..

Lmao at cnn trying like hell to hype Hillary,,, the chick is a dud and has failed at everything, no matter how many chances she has had

Comment

Working...
                      X