Collapse
No announcement yet.

(video) Victor Ortiz disses Canelo Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Victor Ortiz has had a tougher road than Canela.

Comment

It's hard not to like or blame Canelo for his success. I understand the WBC has propped him up and I'm not denying that but you would accept that too because of the success and money he is making for the sport.

In time he will have to face the great fighters and we will see the type of fighter he really is but the fact some call him a bum is ridiculous. He's a talented young kid but he shouldn't be champ I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
        Well, considering who Ortiz has been in the ring with..and who Canelo has been in the ring with I don't see what's wrong. Like Ortiz or not, but he's been in the ring with a lot of quality, including what's considered the best boxer of the era. He earned his title...

I've been real critical of Ortiz, but he's a beast and I think he beats the hell out of Maidana now. Nothing Canelo has shown us makes me think Canelo stands a chance...let's be real and put the hate aside for a second.
        Canelo can fight Floyd and quit mentally too. I mean that's nothing to brag about. There isn't anything impressive about that.

Comment

Maple tree vs cinnamon!

Comment

Originally posted by TehRedRanger View Post
            I'd like to see Ortiz vs Canelo I think Ortiz beats him. Via KO.
            What makes anyone think Ortiz has it to become a champ again. Canelo fast for his size and extremely powerful. Ortiz would get KO'd or like we have seen get angry, start losing, and then quit before the championship rounds. Ortiz is a sad excuse for a boxer. Heart is what makes champions, not your mouth.

Comment

I don't like Ortiz. Say what you want about him, but he earned his title. Everybody expected Berto to win, and Ortiz whooped that overrated ass, and earned his piece.

da **** did canelo fight to earn his title? exactly...
              Canelo is a fake champion and Ortiz is not. That's all Ortiz meant.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                Canelo can fight Floyd and quit mentally too. I mean that's nothing to brag about. There isn't anything impressive about that.
                Cool story - cept it holds no weight. Floyd, quitting against him or not, is still on the resume as a fight he had and further cements the point that was made - Ortiz has been in with some great fighters. Canelo doesn't come close in terms of opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
                  Ortiz vs Canelo is a interesting fight.

I have Canelo winning by TKO

Make that **** happen
                  i go Canelo wins by KO rnd 8

Comment

True, his ego isn't bigger than Floyd's but other than that impressive win over Berto he has not looked to impressive to me.He puts himself on the same level as Floyd and Pac and he just is not there yet. Canelo may have been given a tittle but Ortiz really seemed to enjoy trashing him and other pros as well. I have never heard Canelo say a bad word about a fighter or show fear in the ring. Their up coming fights should show some more about Ortiz and Canelo and how they compare with each other. I agree Canelo needs to fight someone really good if he beats Mosley and I think he will fight a high ranked fighter like Kirkland or Lara next. Time will tell.

Comment

Imagine Ortíz fighting someone with the power of Maidana and the patience of Mayweather. He has no chance.

Comment

Working...
                      X