Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Sega Dreamcast 2 "It's still thinking!"

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/dr...lassics/712555

Comment

Dreamcast was g@y.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
        Dreamcast was g@y.
        That would make us all gay then seeing how Dreamcast is the greatest console ever.

Comment

The Dreamcast was ok when it was first released as it was the first 6th generation console to be released. Nobody had seen a 128bit console before, but of course the PS2 was released which completely destroyed the console and the release of the Xbox was the final nail in the coffin.

The console was an innovator of what was to come in a way. The first console with online gaming and it's own dedicated server. The console could have been so much more but ended up being a rather expensive failure. There just weren't enough titles on the console to keep the average gamer interested.

Comment

I had a Dreamcast but it was stolen. Either that or I was ****ed up one night and let someone borrow it. Can't remember. I still have Skies of Arcadia and Grandia II. Soul Calibur was in the console when it was taken.

Lucky for me there is a game store near by that has all the old school stuff. They even have a system that plays both NES and SNES games. Whenever I have some money to spend I'm getting another Dreamcast. And a Genesis and NES toploader version while I'm at it.

Comment

Working...
            X