Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm not even remotely attracted to Rihanna...is there somethin wrong with me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DLT View Post
    someone post the nude pics or this thread didnt happened

[IMG]http://www.mybestfriend****.com/wp-content/gallery/rihanna-naked-photos/rihanna_naked_*****.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

she's got a wicked body i would totally marry her

Comment

the body looks so soft and the nipple rings mean true freak

Comment

I don't find Rihanna now attractive. She's trying so damn hard to be different it pisses me off. The Rihanna that first came out with the long hair......I'd tear it up.

Scratch that when she is naked all that makeup and **** doesn't matter.

Don't get me started on Keri Hilson. I WILL bag it. When I meet her I am wifin it and I will immediately post it on BS.
          Last edited by SkillspayBills; 04-23-2010, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            I don't find Rihanna now attractive. She's trying so damn hard to be different it pisses me off. The Rihanna that first came out with the long hair......I'd tear it up.

Don't get me started on Keri Hilson. I WILL bag it. When I meet her I am wifin it and I will immediately post it on BS .
            and then i'll kill u !

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post

Don't get me started on Keri Hilson. I WILL bag it. When I meet her I am wifin it and I will immediately post it on BS .
              and then i'll kill u !

shes quite tall though, im like 5'9 ,5'10..fuk standin next to her in those heels

Comment

i don't get the "not even remotely attracted" thing

even after them cell pics? Ok

Comment

Originally posted by Loccy View Post
                  You got aids.
                  That came out of nowhere and it was ****ing hilarious

But nah man....Rhianna is ****ing gorgeous!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X