Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are there more murders and assaults in the U.S. than in Europe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There isn't enough guns in the U.S. That is the problem. We should send the good kids to school with firearms. Instead the killers walk in and all these students are just targets. More guns= better.

Comment

I noticed the 50 threads about the Muslim shooting spree in a Russian church.

Americans: Ha 5 people dying once in a while in freak shootings isn't statistically worth taking some extreme action violating peoples' rights over. It's sad though.

Americans last week: CNN TOLD ME PEOPLE IS DYIN OUT THERE! WILL MY CHILD DIE NEXT? TAKE MY RIGHTS!

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
        One in a million I'll run into a mass-shooter.
        Duh, if there is a mass shooter you would probably run away. That is why you the odds are so low of running into one. Plus, if the person is shooting, you would probably be shot before you ran into him.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          I noticed the 50 threads about the Muslim shooting spree in a Russian church.

Americans: Ha 5 people dying once in a while in freak shootings isn't statistically worth taking some extreme action violating peoples' rights over. It's sad though.

Americans last week: CNN TOLD ME PEOPLE IS DYIN OUT THERE! WILL MY CHILD DIE NEXT? TAKE MY RIGHTS!
          I agree, americans want to go around with stats and facts. They can take their facts and shove them somewhere! We need a lot less facts and a lot more guns!

Thou shall bear weapons. Its even one of the 10 commandments! Damn, communists ruining the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
            I agree, americans want to go around with stats and facts. They can take their facts and shove them somewhere! We need a lot less facts and a lot more guns!

Thou shall bear weapons. Its even one of the 10 commandments! Damn, communists ruining the world.
            When you approach anti-gun people with statistical correlation data they just spam "People are dyin! Do you not care about THE DEAD?". They are daytime television hysterics.

Their political beliefs on all issues are exactly derived from how many hours CNN devotes to that real or imagined problem, not to how much that problem contributes to annual fatalities or whether their wild-guess scapegoat is actual causal (all data points to media overcoverage itself being the causal variable in school shootings, while all other firearm fatality types have fallen dramatically over the same post-Columbine period).

Stupid people don't have priorities, they have kneejerk reactions to the day's news coverage. Revert to a system where only adult males with a minimum net worth are permitted to vote.
            Last edited by ////; 02-19-2018, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
              One in a million I'll run into a mass-shooter.
              we have millions of guns for sale. just buy like 50 and you should be safe

Comment

When you approach anti-gun people with statistical correlation data they just spam "People are dyin! Do you not care about THE DEAD?". They are daytime television hysterics.

Their political beliefs on all issues are exactly derived from how many hours CNN devotes to that real or imagined problem, not to how much that problem contributes to annual fatalities or whether their wild-guess scapegoat is actual causal (all data points to media overcoverage itself being the causal variable in school shootings).
                Exactly. I like you, you don't let those pesky facts get in the way of what is right.

A parent would be ******ed not to sent his kid to school strapped. If someone walks in and starts shooting up a school, why do none of the good kids have guns? I agree, CNN likes to throw around oh, this happened here and then after they passed this law... blah, blah, blah. Give everyone guns, then the country will be a better place.

Maybe the problem isn't people having easy access to AR 15s, maybe the problem is the media. Without an AR 15 those kids in Florida might be alive, but without CNN and the media, they would still be alive as far as I know. Its kind of CNNs fault when you think of it like that.

Comment

Exactly. I like you, you don't let those pesky facts get in the way of what is right.

A parent would be ******ed not to sent his kid to school strapped. If someone walks in and starts shooting up a school, why do none of the good kids have guns? I agree, CNN likes to throw around oh, this happened here and then after they passed this law... blah, blah, blah. Give everyone guns, then the country will be a better place.

Maybe the problem isn't people having easy access to AR 15s, maybe the problem is the media. Without an AR 15 those kids in Florida might be alive, but without CNN and the media, they would still be alive as far as I know. Its kind of CNNs fault when you think of it like that.
                  See why I make more money than you? More effort

Comment

See why I make more money than you? More effort
                    See why I have more friends than you. A brain.

Comment

See why I have more friends than you. A brain.
                      Your love of "facts and stats" went poof in a hurry because you know they all conflict with your idiotic position. You have reviewed no pertinent data. That's why you immediately fell back on the "KIDS ARE DYIN!!!" rant. No excuse. You are an adult male? Start acting like one. I will pound math into your head until all of the CNN and Oprah is gone, you emotional wreck.

Comment

Working...
                      X