No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
    Well I officially lost it was a horrible week of pick em, don’t know why I picked the brain damaged Douglas cause I felt his opp was a complete bum, then I knew I should of picked bjs by decision but I hate the fuccer so I went with lemeuix by KO Smh.
    0-2 for you my Kenyan bro.
    I will be honest and say maybe if the Pacquiao-Horn decision was called correctly you would have won.
    You were the man to watch in the game throughout the year.
    Plus Ward has retired. So I don't expect any dumb picks from you next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      0-2 for you my Kenyan bro.
      I will be honest and say maybe if the Pacquiao-Horn decision was called correctly you would have won.
      You were the man to watch in the game throughout the year.
      Plus Ward has retired. So I don't expect any dumb picks from you next year.
      thanks bruh I hope you win, who rockyb?? Is that the bot?

Comment

That's a bot but he has won this year. I wonder if he doesn't give an address if I will get the prize?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          That's a bot but he has won this year. I wonder if he doesn't give an address if I will get the prize?
          Hey hey hey, I am no bot

I missed the Douglas - O'Sullivan fight so I'm kinda nervous for the final numbers to come out.

I'm not the most active in threads but I'm on here every day for the fresh boxing news. Great predictions this year guys, I'm sure the leaderboards would be very different if it went further.

And thanks to Bob, can't imagine how much work went into this. Poster of the year for sure!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
            Thanks for taking out the time to do this BOB. It's been real fun, and i imagine a lot of hard work to keep updated.

Cheers :ROCK:
            I second this.

Thank you for putting in work for this game, Bob. You deserve to be Poster of the Year for 2017.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyB View Post
              Hey hey hey, I am no bot

I missed the Douglas - O'Sullivan fight so I'm kinda nervous for the final numbers to come out.

I'm not the most active in threads but I'm on here every day for the fresh boxing news. Great predictions this year guys, I'm sure the leaderboards would be very different if it went further.

And thanks to Bob, can't imagine how much work went into this. Poster of the year for sure!
              No one serious got that Douglas-O'Sullivan fight correct.

Comment

• Respect to RockyB on winning the NSB Pick Em 2017!!!

Comment

• We doing it again for 2018?

Spence vs Peterson is coming up.

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
                    We doing it again for 2018?

True! I think it's time for Pickem' 2018. There was talk of making a pot for it but i think we waited too long and should just get the pickem rolling.

Bob, I assume my unused 2x multiplier rolls over into 2018? (j/k)

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
                      We doing it again for 2018?

BrometheusBob. hasn't even updated this Pick 'Em yet and here we are all ready to get started on one for 2018.

He's lagging and falling behind!

Comment

Working...
                      X