No announcement yet.

US should have a law giving 13month pay or christmas bonus

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US should have a law giving 13month pay or christmas bonus

we have that in the philippines. if you are direct hire, you should get 13th month pay, usually given during december as christmas bonus..

i always end up sending 2x the monthly remittance during december to my "dependents" coz it's christmas but i ain't getting any christmas bonus here in the US..

ranting..

tell your employer, not the lounge

tell him you want your holiday pay in pesos like in Philippines

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      tell your employer, not the lounge

tell him you want your holiday pay in pesos like in Philippines
      You got bonus? I know some companies here give bonus if the company profit. My company don't.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        You got bonus? I know some companies here give bonus if the company profit. My company don't.

i dont get Christmas bonuses but i do get quarterly bonuses so i get my Q3 cut before Christmas

have you ever booked an Economy Premium seat? i just booked on in January...its about $300 more but MUCH nicer than coach

Comment

I know for sure most small businesses give a bonus. You have to hit certain incentives to get bonuses at large corporations. My girlfriend is a freaking dispatcher and she got a 1500 dollar bonus last December. Meanwhile I’m working 60+hrs on salary and only got 500$ bonus

Comment

i dont get Christmas bonuses but i do get quarterly bonuses so i get my Q3 cut before Christmas

have you ever booked an Economy Premium seat? i just booked on in January...its about $300 more but MUCH nicer than coach
            I did book with extra leg room. It was not $300 extra doe but less than $100 so I don't think it's premium seat .

Comment

No bonus but we do get a lot of time off like the whole week of Thanksgiving and Christmas to new years

Comment

I did book with extra leg room. It was not $300 extra doe but less than $100 so I don't think it's premium seat .
                the seats look like this instead of the cramped coach seats

Comment

the seats look like this instead of the cramped coach seats

If this is international like 14 hrs+ flight, that looks nice. No, never had seat like that. Just cramped seat with "extra" legroom

Comment

no one stopping anyone from getting a 2nd job during the holidays. Theirs tons of season work this time of the year.

No excuses, stop begging for hand outs!

Comment

Working...
                    X