Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any of you big cats live in these cities?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of you big cats live in these cities?.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/photos...eJo?li=AAggv0m

50 most violent cities in the world

The Citizen Council for Public Security and Criminal Justice, a Mexico City advocacy group, has compiled a list of the most violent cities in the world by murder rate per capita. Caracas in Venezuela took the top spot from last year's most violent city, San Pedro Sula in Honduras. Click through to see the full list.

50. Obregon, Mexico

Homicides 90

Population: 318,184

Murder Rate: 28.29 per 100,00 residents

Pictured: Police secure the area where the body of a Mexican police reporter was found near the city of Empalme, south of Obregon.

32. New Orleans, U.S.A.

Homicides: 164

Population: 395,710

Murder Rate: 41.44 per 100,000 residents

Pictured: A Louisiana state trooper advises passers-by around the scene of a fatal stabbing on Toulouse Street near Bourbon Street.

28. Detroit, USA

Homicides: 295

Population: 672,193

Murder Rate: 43.89 per 100,000 residents

Pictured: Crime scene tape stretched across the location where 10 people were shot at a barber's shop in Detroit.

19. Baltimore, USA

Homicides: 343

Population: 623,911

Murder Rate: 54.98 per 100,000 residents

Pictured: Baltimore police stand near the scene where an early-morning shooting occurred in Baltimore.

15. St. Louis, USA

Homicides 188

Population: 317,416

Murder Rate: 59.23 per 100,000 residents

Pictured: Police investigate the scene of a shooting outside a funeral home chapel in St. Louis.

Most of them are in Brazil,Mexico and other south American cities though....

There is a trend. I can't quite put my finger on it though...

Comment

Nope but Detroit eh? Maybe Larry didn't want that work

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
        There is a trend. I can't quite put my finger on it though...

Comment

Born and raised in New Orleans and moved to the Northwest when I was 22. New Orleans has always been a dangerous city, a lot of people just weren't aware of this until Katrina came around. I remember in 1993, 94 and 95 having the highest murder rate in the country and seeing the type of shyt you'll see in movies. You kind of adapt and get used to it growing because it's all you know but for me I didn't wanna raise my kids there. I love my city and go home all the time but it's no joke down there....always has been.

Comment

You just called us big pvssies? Wtf

Comment

i have lived in all of those cities on that list. every single one.

I found there were very nice people there and they would invite me round for tea and biscuits most afternoons.

Good times

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                i have lived in all of those cities on that list. every single one.

I found there were very nice people there and they would invite me round for tea and biscuits most afternoons.

Good times
                living in me mars when a was a kid was dangerous. ne old man like to go out and have a few . christmas day was hell in the afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by engleby View Post
                  living in me mars when a was a kid was dangerous. ne old man like to go out and have a few . christmas day was hell in the afternoon
                  mustve had a punch up or 2 fella.

nothing like a strong brew in the mornig to sort out a hang over.

didnt u got to the boozer on christmas day our kid?

Comment

33. KINGSTON, JAMAICA
                    Homicides: 495
                    Population: 1,219,366
                    Murder rate: 40.59 per 100,000 residents

Comment

Working...
                    X