Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: "If I Don't Knock Wilder Out, It Doesn't Count!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: "If I Don't Knock Wilder Out, It Doesn't Count!"

Tyson Fury wants a definitive victory over Deontay Wilder in the rematch on Feb. 22, going as far as guaranteeing a second-round knockout against the Alabaman boxer in their forthcoming fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wilder's chin isn't the berst in the division but it is not so weak. Fury can only KO weak chins.

Comment

I’ll say this about the big oaf. He’s selling the fight like a skilled carnival barker. Guy is a born showman. Best fight that can be made in HW division. Bring it on!

Comment

Stealing Mike Tysons reference to the Ruddock fight "If I don't kill him, it dont count".. Tyson just has to box him and Wilder will run out of time. He could stop him, possibly. But just don't get knocked down and they won't be able to rob you, probably.

Comment

Fury’s talking like a lion but he’s gonna fight like a lamb.

Comment

War tactics plain and simple. He's trying to convince Wilder that he's gonna go for the knockout when its probably gonna be a track meet unless Wilder can catch him. I'm invested either way I just wanna see a definitive win and a unification fight for all the marbles at this point. Talk is cheap on all the heavies part until that happens.

Comment

If Deontay was laying on his back whilst his eyeballs were rollling somewhere in the back of his head, after his head bounced off the matt, he would of never got a count, thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                If Deontay was laying on his back whilst his eyeballs were rollling somewhere in the back of his head, after his head bounced off the matt, he would of never got a count, thats for sure.
                Right, because in the first Ortiz fight, after almost getting knocked out at the end of round 7 the free 30 second break the ref gave him at the start of round 8 never happened...

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
                  Stealing Mike Tysons reference to the Ruddock fight "If I don't kill him, it dont count".. Tyson just has to box him and Wilder will run out of time. He could stop him, possibly. But just don't get knocked down and they won't be able to rob you, probably.
                  Tyson will box him again, but odds are he'll make a mistake and run into a right hand again sooner or later in a 12 round fight. Question is will he get up this time. If he does, wide decision this time to Tyson. Putting on an extra stone might work against him and make him slower and more easier to hit, though. He's always going to have pillow hands , a stone, and a new trainer isn't going to change that.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    Still can't cope knowing Wilder lost that fight that you are still riding this excuse? Should I take a professional like Reiss serious or some fanboy who can't cope with the fact Wilder was lucky to get a draw. Not a hard decision at all is it.

Comment

Working...
                    X