No announcement yet.

To you clowns that pretend GGG was robbed in fight 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
    I suggest you read my post again if that's what you took from it, sincerely. Not trying to be rude but maybe English isn't your first language and something was lost in translation.
    Not at all the problem
    Just trying to figure out who the atg are on his list
    All the guys he fought were guys who we are supposed assume are good
    But many of those fighters got a big fight after losing to someone big
    So most of them were just being put into that position after having a good fight and made to believe they actually had a chance
    One way to find out if their for real , as sad as this is , checking out the wagering lines , especially in the days when gambling wasn’t legal
    Let’s take a look at Lemieux , who is one of my hometown fighters , what exactly has he done besides having a couple of devastating knockouts
    Why was he so deserving of a shot at GGG
    How would you feel if that was Canelo fighting Lemieux

Comment

Lol...his last 6 fights are probably better than any current fighter's...absent maybe Canelo and they are basically even since they have 3 overlapping fights in the 6.

You have the audacity to mention Vanes and Rolls...but not SD, Canelo, Canelo and Jacobs in his last 6, lol...why not mention Fielding and Chavez for Canelo lol.

And again Vanes was only there because Canelo got popped for PEDs...I mean how can you guys think you are being objective here...like it's wild lol.

Just crazy man, no offense.
      But that’s my point
      As an ex fan of his , I wouldn’t expect anything less
      I believed the hype and was on board
      Gardner , if I’m not mistaken , was one of his first fights and that was when I started to get mesmerized by GGG
      Following him since then and been quite disappointed

Comment

• Originally posted by Legends456 View Post
        John you seem cool but I don’t see how Canelo won that fight by any stretch of the imagination. Even a draw was a bit suspect, although I personally am not crying robbery. Nobody is so upset that it was a draw. The 118-110 scorecard in the first fight is what made so upset most people, because it shows that the card was likely made before the fight or other form of corruption. And wouldn’t even Canelo fans prefer he loses or draws fairly rather than wins unfairly? It would have been better for Canelo’s legacy for him to have lost a close decision in the first fight and won the second; than all of this drama over the first fight and the steroids which will forever be an asterisk above his name. IMO Second fight had fair judging.
        TBH I believe most of us feel confused on why ggg fans even think he won, and it’s more confusing why they think he was robbed. I personally think that fan base was trying to bully a win out of us. Thank bro

Comment

• "Bully a win out of us." Wtf does that even mean? Canelo fans are happy that he got that win. I guarantee if the roles were switched, they'd be crying up a storm.

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
            Not at all the problem
            Just trying to figure out who the atg are on his list
            All the guys he fought were guys who we are supposed assume are good
            But many of those fighters got a big fight after losing to someone big
            So most of them were just being put into that position after having a good fight and made to believe they actually had a chance
            One way to find out if their for real , as sad as this is , checking out the wagering lines , especially in the days when gambling wasn’t legal
            Let’s take a look at Lemieux , who is one of my hometown fighters , what exactly has he done besides having a couple of devastating knockouts
            Why was he so deserving of a shot at GGG
            How would you feel if that was Canelo fighting Lemieux
            He had two fights with Canelo, who will probably go down as an ATG...again I think you may need to re-read the original post of mine if you still have any questions.

Comment

• i suspect golovkin might get in HOF without adding to his resume of beating Lemiux plus one top contender - for being able to draw with a future ATG Canelo from the lower divisions.

If you can match an ATG on one occasion then you may deserve HoF in a Mickey Ward kind of way. Golovkin is exceedingly lucky that he got Canelo on his resume.

Comment

Bro lol...you literally just gave Joe no credit for those wins because those guys were past it...and Joe was fighting Roy and Bhop at 175 btw...not 168...so that same logic would apply to him.

RJJ and Bhop at 175 aren't good wins for a 168 pound fighter?
                i already said bhop was a decent win despite his age, so no you flop from that angle.

you definitely flop if you think beating 40 year old shot jones is decent, because Joe calzaghe himself said three years earlier that beating shot jones is nothing.
                When the guy you are defending thinks you are wrong, its time to give up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                  It's not being ignored man, it's just history is all. History and biology. Physical maturity is measured in years man, not number of fights.

To try and sell Canelo as anything close to a Welter when he hasn't fought there since 19 is just silly man.
                  86% still needs ignoring.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
                    86% still needs ignoring.
                    What is this, groundhog day?

Ok man, whatever. Why not just call him a JWW and be done with it? After all he fought there for a while in his teens too. BTW did you know that Pacquiao's still a Flyweight and Usyk's actually a Middleweight? Legendary.
                    Last edited by Citizen Koba; 01-23-2020, 03:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
                      i already said bhop was a decent win despite his age, so no you flop from that angle.

you definitely flop if you think beating 40 year old shot jones is decent, because Joe calzaghe himself said three years earlier that beating shot jones is nothing.
                      When the guy you are defending thinks you are wrong, its time to give up.
                      Lol not defending anyone...just pointing out your hyprocrisy/fanboying...but keep being a fan man, the sport needs those too.

Just don't expect anyone to take you seriously on analysis matter Have a great day.

Comment

Working...
                      X