Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Reflects on Positive Test: I Have Never Taken PEDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've mental health issues, somebody give me a pound of coke Fury. This is a fella who used the old well worn excuse of today (Mental Health) as to cover the reason for taking coke
    Last edited by vital1983; 11-18-2019, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Fury says UKAD didn't have the resources to fight a court case.
      Proof that UKAD are completely incapable of enforcing any sort of punishment.

No surprise that Dillian Whyte seems able to ignore positive PED tests, and carry on boxing. Just like Hughie and Tyson did.
      UKAD ARE A JOKE!!!. always have been.
      Bet they got paid handsomely for letting Dillian off the hook.

Comment

Fat Fury is a steroid cheat.

Comment

The Gypsy Fiend is a certifiable drug cheat but it doesn’t matter!

If Wilder takes care of business Saturday night without lingering injuries then no matter how much PED’s and coke Fury takes....it won’t save him from his inevitable doom met by Wilder’s infinity gauntlet!

Comment

Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
            According to Memo Heredia (famous for Marion Jones & Juan Manuel Marquez) there are drugs that can not be easily detected with the present testing facilities available. Furthermore, he said that the only way to be totally cleared from PED used will require samples taken from athletes to be in storage for ten (10 years) in order to allow new modern testing facilities to cope up.
            that is very true, the testers are always playing catchup with the new designer PEDs. Olympic weightlifting is probably the worst abusers when it comes to PEDs. They actually do keep the urine samples for decades and retest when newer testing methods are developed, and medalists do get popped decades later and they are stripped of their medals! World records have to be reset every few years because all the record breakers eventually gets popped lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ippo View Post
              They are still cheating in the Olympics.Testing is always behind in catching these cheaters.After loads of people getting caught i just cant believe its just a few.
              Some people still cheat, just like some people in society still break the laws 'But not EVERY elite athletes cheats' you cannot just generalize and discount all of their efforts.

'That is a weak and easy thing to do in this current culture'.

You don't see the hours upon hours of dedication and sacrifice, that goes into making a Olympic athlete or professional boxer for example.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                Fury says UKAD didn't have the resources to fight a court case.
                Proof that UKAD are completely incapable of enforcing any sort of punishment.

No surprise that Dillian Whyte seems able to ignore positive PED tests, and carry on boxing. Just like Hughie and Tyson did.
                UKAD ARE A JOKE!!!. always have been.
                Bet they got paid handsomely for letting Dillian off the hook.
                That's exactly what happened. Granted, UKAD did screw up because they're an incompetent joke. But, Fury was able to financially bully his way out of the situation. He was busted for peds and received a penalty for it. Yet, he and his fans try so hard to pretend it didn't happen.
                Dude is a drug cheat.

Comment

"...and I have never even tasted cocaine""

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
                    Oh, yea! The "too dumb to do it" argument...Give me a break.
                    I said the oposite of that. So dumb he would do it.

Comment

Working...
                    X