No announcement yet.

That was a Dogging!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
    Haha. It's all well and good, man. Fury exceeded everybody's expecations I would wager.
    Fury crushed my pride and took a piss on Wilder's soul.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
      Fury's fighting mentality might be the best thing about him. He's extremely determined and vicious. It's that mentality that is hard to beat. Obviously you combine that with size, reach, and skills....It a big task to overcome a fighter like that, even though many of us wonder if his depression and coke habit will kick in again. If he can stay mentally healthy, the world is his oyster.
      I agree. He can reign for a long time if he stays on the right path.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
        Fury crushed my pride and took a piss on Wilder's soul.
        I think he saw what he needed to do after the first fight. A guy like Wilder will kill you from the outside. Get inside and make it a dog fight and he'll be lost and he was. And probably still is.

Comment

I think he saw what he needed to do after the first fight. A guy like Wilder will kill you from the outside. Get inside and make it a dog fight and he'll be lost and he was. And probably still is.
          Nope.

Fury was outside plenty long enough for Wilder to do what he needed to do.

It was amateur night and the amateur came from Alabama.

Comment

Nope.

Fury was outside plenty long enough for Wilder to do what he needed to do.

It was amateur night and the amateur came from Alabama.
            I totally disagree.

Fury took the fight right to him. This was not the Fury from the first fight at all. Fury fought the smart fight. You're giving Wilder too much credit here. It's like when Duran beat Leonard and people said it was just because Leonard fought the wrong fight. Bull****. Duran fought the right fight is why he won. It's real simple man. No reason to complicate it.

Comment

I totally disagree.

Fury took the fight right to him. This was not the Fury from the first fight at all. Fury fought the smart fight. You're giving Wilder too much credit here. It's like when Duran beat Leonard and people said it was just because Leonard fought the wrong fight. Bull****. Duran fought the right fight is why he won. It's real simple man. No reason to complicate it.
              I'm actually too shook up to properly put my thoughts in words.

Comment

And even when Fury was on the outside , not once did Wilder even come close to connecting
                Mind you , I thought Fury was a genius with all the leaning he did on Wilder
                Every time he did it , Wilder looked exhumed

Comment

I'm actually too shook up to properly put my thoughts in words.
                  Haha. Best fight I've seen in a while. Love it!

Comment

Where is 1hourRun?

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                      Where is 1hourRun?
                      He ran.

Comment

Working...
                      X