Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Fury-Wilder III needed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, as someone above said, Fury has basically one every round over 2 fights. Nothing else to see here at the stage, in terms of the promotion, the fight or result.

I think it has to be Fury Vs Joshua, and Wilder Vs Whyte sounds real good now.

Comment

If Fury actually goes for it, then they're fighting out of completely different weight divisions. 40 pounds when the bigger guy is the better boxer is almost inhumane.

I want to see the two big heavyweights go for it.

Comment

Fury Josh is the fight, i think Josh is a better all around boxer than wilder. Stronger, smarter, better inside game, better défense, better oppo fought

I always picked Josh over wilder, boxer punchers like Josh béat crude punchers like wilder

Comment

No thanks, let’s see the undisputed fight with Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
            Other than fattening bank accounts, what is the point?

If anything I'd like to see the Matchroom fighters step up to the plate now. Maybe AJ-Wilder and Fury-Whyte, with the winners of those two facing off.

Fury is without a doubt #1 now though. Don't think III makes much sense for either fighter in the immediate future.

Thoughts?
            Serious question, why does Fury have to fight Whyte? I remember Fury said he'd fight Whyte as one of his last 3 fights or something? But why? Why not fight AJ and call it a career. Or Wilder had he lost or had it been close but there's no need to fight Wilder for the rubber!

Comment

Huh uh...........

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
                If Fury actually goes for it, then they're fighting out of completely different weight divisions. 40 pounds when the bigger guy is the better boxer is almost inhumane.

I want to see the two big heavyweights go for it.
                Fury have 40 lbs of lard over wilder tbh. The différence was in the Head. Fury manipulated wilder naive mind to death then set him up with a jab

Comment

No need for a 3rd fight unless u really want wilder to die in the ring.

Wilder needs to stay away from fury

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                    Serious question, why does Fury have to fight Whyte? I remember Fury said he'd fight Whyte as one of his last 3 fights or something? But why? Why not fight AJ and call it a career. Or Wilder had he lost or had it been close but there's no need to fight Wilder for the rubber!
                    Josh ain t coming to vegas

Comment

No reason at all. When you lose 17 of 19 rounds as someone else said, that is conclusive. Fury outboxed, outpunched, dropped Wilder, bloodied Wilder's mouth, busted his eardrum, beat him down and took him out and most likely sent him to the hospital. This was a mismatch in every sense of the word. This wasn't even competitive.
                      Last edited by richardt; 02-23-2020, 02:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X