Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Kovalev comes back to unify LHW what will happen to the Canelo haters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
    we shall see, my friend.
    No we'll never see it. I guarantee that.

Comment

Theres zero chance of that. He has no chin. I genuinely think at this stage, beterbiev stops him in 1 or 2 rounds. If canelo thought the other LHWs were as easy as kovalev he wouldnt have dropped back down in weight
      Last edited by Prince Madison; 01-19-2020, 01:32 PM.

Comment

His next fight is probably in a prison yard

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
          shyt like canelo will never fight Golovkin and Kov, true.
          Lol. I remember when Boliodogs tried to reserve his cool and say that Canelo and GGG were both great. He Lost his cool just last year when everyone saw how great Canelo truly is. He mad cause his Lil’G poster ain’t worth much anymore

Comment

that would be pretty epic you have to admit. how in the world does he have any chance in hell vs beterbiev though? something strange would have to happen like beterbiev tears his acl vs fanlong and then kov beats fanlong. some kind of six degrees of kevin bacon type sh-it to get him back to the top

Comment

Kovalev can't take a punch, he's finished.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                Kovalev can't take a punch, he's finished.
                he can neither take a punch nor throw a punch. thats not a good combo for a pro boxer

Comment

Not happening, he's cooked.
                  IF he did it would make Canelo's already impressive win look way more legit! To me Kov looked SOOOO vulnerable since Ward, clearly not the same guy but still Highly skilled and a big dude 2 divisions up
                  Still s
                  As impressive as it was, it was predictable (I called it) and had the feel of Canelo grabbing greatness and history on the cheap against an opponent those in the know knew was finished on terms of durability and punch resistance

Comment

Lol not gonna happen. Thats why kovalev took the fight. Retirement money

Comment

Working...
                    X