No announcement yet.

RING IQ sends message to ALL LDBC PBC Affiliated - Canelo Hate Propaganda

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RING IQ sends message to ALL LDBC PBC Affiliated - Canelo Hate Propaganda

Ring IQ OWNS Phenom uppercut510 and all Boxing Ego for their silly games!

TIMESTAMPED! CLICK TO PLAY!

Last edited by Thuglife Nelo; 01-11-2020, 04:41 AM.

... "Star power" is one thing and "cash cow power" is quite a different thing... in fact, Canelo's main problem to date is: "how to pay opponents less than they are asking"!...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      ... "Star power" is one thing and "cash cow power" is quite a different thing... in fact, Canelo's main problem to date is: "how to pay opponents less than they are asking"!...
      So like Jermall, how much is Hearn offering him? The question many NSB head have inquired, is Jermall even worth that much?

Therefore, did DiBella and Devry price themselves out with Canelo and take a couple hundred K less with GGG? Was DiBellas evaluating fair revenue percentage off a Canelo fight or did he price himself out? I would imagine that if Devry truly thought he could beat Canelo they would have took the offer.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu
        Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
        So like Jermall, how much is Hearn offering him? The question many NSB head have inquired, is Jermall even worth that much?

Therefore, did DiBella and Devry price themselves out with Canelo and take a couple hundred K less with GGG? Was DiBellas evaluating fair revenue percentage off a Canelo fight or did he price himself out? I would imagine that if Devry truly thought he could beat Canelo they would have took the offer.
        ... I'm no fanatic and I hold anything against Canelo...
        ... I only wanted to add some "differential" here...

... the only active fighters to hold both "star power" and "cash cow power" are (as we all know): Joshua, Canelo, and Pac...

Comment

That guy is the man on Youtube as far as Boxing opinions goes. I remember he had a PBC Wilder fan and LDBC junkie on a live trying to say Ortiz was the 2nd best Heavy aswell as his own 2nd favourite behind Wilder. Ring IQ asked him what Ortiz best win was and the guy could only name 1 opponent in Ortiz whole career. Wilder. They were laughing at it as was i. These PBC LDBC goons are about as deep as a small puddle in a heatwave.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            And that's a HUGE problem!!! I'm not joking when I said I saw a tweet by Dan Rafeal that DAZN would approve for Canelo to fight Andrade but Canelo would have to give up $5 Million to off-set the pay for Andrade.

I mean think about it??? It does make sense.

You cant pay Canelo $33 million and then Andrade over $10million. $43,000,000 for a Canelo vs. Andrade fight?? That SCREAMS how to go BANKRUPT.

In fact to even make the Kovalov and Jacobs fights DAZN had to get creative and GUARANTEE Jacobs and Kovalov each an additional fight at making almost the same amount.

You watch Jaocbs and Kovalov next fight purses on DAZN...

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post

I never want any boxer or promotor to fail. But I can't stand Double Dip Bob Arum the most.

I like fighters from Top Skank, PBC, DAZN.

Out of them all??? I get more Bang from my $ with DAZN and it's NOT even close.

I pay $10 a month = 120 (It will go up to $20 this year or next)
              ESPN+ $5 a month + PPV
              PBC PPV

DAMN IT!!! THANKS!!!

Spence vs. Garcia = $75
              Crawford vs. Khan = $70
              Pac vs. Thurman = $75
              Spence vs. Porter = $75
              Wilder vs. Ortiz = $75

DAMN!!! I spent:

$370 on PPV's
              $60 on ESPN +
              $120 on DAZN

As anyone can CLEARLY see DAZN by FAR is the CHEAPER option.

Comment

Holy SHT!!! I spent $550 on boxing this year??? Now I have to find a way to write it off on my taxes.

$120 DAZN

$430 PPV's and stupid ESPN+

Comment

If someone didn't hate Canelo and was on this forum much you might make him hate Canelo with your ten or more threads a day praising the incredible wonderfulness of Canelo. He is an excellent fighter but there are many other excellent fighters in boxing as well. If he starts fighting guys like Bivol. Beterbiev, Benavidez, or even old GGG there is an excellent chance he will lose. He is a careful match maker and will almost certainly fight Saunders or Callum Smith because they are champions that looked very beatable in their last fight. You always said Canelo was this small middleweight but he seems to be unable to comfortably make 160 and never speaks of fighting Andrade, Jermall or Dervy. He avoids a 3rd fight with GGG like the plague.

Comment

Working...
                  X