No announcement yet.

Unhappy fans cannot sue over Mayweather-Pacquiao bout: U.S. court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post
    The fact that people are suing just for a match that they didn't like the outcome, is ridiculous. When you put pacquiao against a defensive genius, pacquiao is not going to look his best, and mayweather did not break any rules, and he was clean and technical. Morons who don't understand boxing can gtfoh with that dumb lawsuit. Go cry me a river.
    People aren't upset that the fight sucked, it's the fact that Pac misled the paying customer. Only AFTER he cried ouchy did people get upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
      How ****ing delusional are casuals that they know nothing about the sport and still try to sue the guy?
      You go buy a car that's supposed to have 500 hp but only has 300. You're happy ?

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
        You go buy a car that's supposed to have 500 hp but only has 300. You're happy ?
        You go to watch Manny Pacquiao fight with no injury and he looks like an amateur. Congrats let's sue some people.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
          You go to watch Manny Pacquiao fight with no injury and he looks like an amateur. Congrats let's sue some people.
          He actually said he had a pre fight injury AFTER THE FACT.

So, are you happy with buying a car that's supposed to have 500 hp but only has 300 ?!?!?!?

Comment

A restaurant charges you $100 for a lobster dinner but its fake lobster. Who here is a happy customer ?

Comment

Lying Car dealers (oxymoron) and shady chefs are let off the hook if Pac fans are the customers !!!!

Comment

If a person finds it in their soul to blame May in any capacity, then Pac must be on the butchers block.

Not only did HE fu ck up the plans when they should have happened, HE fuc ked them up when it finally happened.

And if not for May, the fight would never have happened at all.
                I blame both...pac was “injured” and Floyd fought like a puzzy. Happy?

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                  I blame both...pac was “injured” and Floyd fought like a puzzy. Happy?
                  You don't have to appease me.

One person was the ONLY reason people are wanting their money back. Pac defrauded people who paid for the fight. He informs the public, there wouldn't be a fight.

No one sued Fury or Wlad for their shltfest and that is the standard.

May fought like a pu55y but it's Pac who had to create an injury to explain away being owned.

Pac fans, just say you love your hero too much to be honest.

Comment

You don't have to appease me.

One person was the ONLY reason people are wanting their money back. Pac defrauded people who paid for the fight. He informs the public, there wouldn't be a fight.

No one sued Fury or Wlad for their shltfest and that is the standard.

May fought like a pu55y but it's Pac who had to create an injury to explain away being owned.

Pac fans, just say you love your hero too much to be honest.
                    Idk...the most egregious part of that fight was the blatant price gouging...and of course that it turned out to be a garbage fight, with a **** undercard. The only positive part was I won a bunch of money betting Filipinos I work with.

That fight was a stain on boxing...it drew in the casual fans and then turned them away with negative feelings about the sport renewed and reinforced.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                      Idk...the most egregious part of that fight was the blatant price gouging...and of course that it turned out to be a garbage fight, with a **** undercard. The only positive part was I won a bunch of money betting Filipinos I work with.

That fight was a stain on boxing...it drew in the casual fans and then turned them away with negative feelings about the sport renewed and reinforced.
                      And all Pac had to do was let us know he was ''injured'' in training camp.

But nah

Comment

Working...
                      X