Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo Beat Golovkin 115-113, GGG Can't Adjust!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If GGG can't adjust to getting lit up like a Christmas tree in the rematch, then Canelo is gonna lite that boy up like a Christmas tree!

Comment

Thats probably the scorecard for 2 of the 3 judges written up by GBP already.

Comment

How on the he'll can you score Canelo by two rounds what fight did these people watch ggg won by at least 3 rounds wasn't even a close fight

Comment

De La 'Hore knows something about getting insane gifts from judges.

Comment

And Floyd beat you 120:108

Comment

fishnets heads up family of drug cheats red balls got caught red handed still claims " we won " classic delusional denial needs prison time '

Comment

Floyd s jabs counted against nelo. How come Gggs jabs didn't count?
                But id love to have seen floyd rematch Nell if Nell is so good in rematches

Comment

red balls wasn't just beat by mayweather he was humiliated should have quit right then

Comment

SMH, this lying pos must be sky high on that coka because GGG won that fight 116-112 or 117-111 EASY. After GGG gets done destroying the diva in a few weeks, hopefully her pride will force her to retire in shame and we will never have to see her in the ring again.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
                      How on the he'll can you score Canelo by two rounds what fight did these people watch ggg won by at least 3 rounds wasn't even a close fight
                      Some people score Canelo by two rounds because they just want to stir the pot. I have faith in humanity It's hard for me to accept that there are people that stupid. However the more I read some of these posts by casuals the more doubt is creeping in.

Comment

Working...
                      X