Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Drops, Defeats Robert Easter To Unify IBF, WBC Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikey and Loma got Thank Davis, Easter and Broner either scared or humbled lol. Just book those 2 bad asses in the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by chimichanga2 View Post
      Bla Bla Bla. You talk like you know whats going on behind the scenes. You're nothing but another forum nobody. Stop talking about race issues when there is none you slimey degenerate.
      Always at least one idiot championing the “Colorblind” cause. I know, I know, I know, racism is a figment of Black peoples imaginations, yet u never saw an opportunity to denounce it that u didn’t like.

Trust, if racism wasn’t alive, well and real, u wouldn’t be on here so arduously defending it.

Comment

• Originally posted by chimichanga2 View Post
        Bla Bla Bla. You talk like you know whats going on behind the scenes. You're nothing but another forum nobody. Stop talking about race issues when there is none you slimey degenerate.
        Ya sound bitter Mr Chimchanga.... what did Garcia do to you lol

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
          Loma starting to look like a Bi.ch by not committing to a Garcia fight no time in the foreseeable future. At least say you’ll fight Mikey 1 fight after your comeback fight, or maybe even two.

But this guy literally sits back and shows absolutely no impetus about trying to make the best fight in the 135 division happen. And to add insult to injury, no ones really bothered by it.

If this doesn’t prove the racial double standard in boxing, I don’t know what will. Cause if Loma was black playing dodgeball like this, he would have been taken to the woodshed already.
          Funny, so how about when Loma was calling for Thank Davis? You know the next Mayweather, right? The clown wanted no part and people like you look the other way there. "He's young" main excuse, stop that nonsense cuz it is tired, double standard. Nothing but a pro victim. So sad this is how you live your life.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
            The cat barely moved to 135 AND had surgery. Not sure where your hate comes from. Let him get a comeback fight and a uni vs Beltran. Im sure the fight will happen, as long as its 135, especially with Mikey being thee man at that weight.
            Can u please stop making so many excuses for this guy, all I said was he should give his fans a reasonable timeline as to when he expects to fight Mikey.

Instead he says he wants a not so hefty fight after the injury, and then crickets. Meanwhile Mikey’s willing To just jump about 12 pounds for a real challenge and fight Spence next cause he knows Loma’s not serious about fighting him.

See the difference between hearts ? One bleeds lava, the other, koolaid
            Last edited by SugarRaRobinson; 07-29-2018, 01:38 AM.

Comment

• Loma has a bum arm. Beltran will twist and pull it out of socket the first time they clinch. Loma stayed amateur too long, his body is breaking down. Next.

Comment

• Stop trolling idiot. You don't know **** about boxing. Beltran is 2 or 3 levels below Lomo. Your a hater. EZ to spot ROFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                  Funny, so how about when Loma was calling for Thank Davis? You know the next Mayweather, right? The clown wanted no part and people like you look the other way there. "He's young" main excuse, stop that nonsense cuz it is tired, double standard. Nothing but a pro victim. So sad this is how you live your life.

Another lame azz, pro bono public defender I see. Firstly, if your gonna join the debate let’s not take conversations from what others have said about the Davis/Loma situation and ascribe them to me.

Secondly, I understand you’re ADHD positive, but please try and stick to the talking points as this isn’t about two fighters in different weight classes, rather two of the best fighters of the same weight class.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    Make pac-garcia happen.
                    Not gonna happen, bad blood with Uncle Bob.
                    But Arum might give Manny another Mikey...Mike y Alvarado.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
                      “After a period of not fighting, it would be stupid of me to step right in there against Mikey. Of course, I’d like to fight someone like Beltran,” Lomachenko said. “Beltran would be easier than Mikey.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/boxing...601-story.html

On top of that Arum has said

If [Garcia] wants to fight, let him call me and I'll give him a number. If he doesn't like the number - f*** it - I ain't negotiating!

https://www.boxingscene.com/arum-if-...chenko--128171

Mikey isn't talking Loma, because Loma has already said he won't fight Mikey this year, and because Loma's promoter has already said he will refuse to negotiate with Mikey. So, while Loma is saying he wants an easy fight next, Mikey is saying he wants the toughest fight out there.

Mikey fought for a title at 135, then he fought AB at 140, then he fought the only champ at 140, and people cried because he won a title in a higher division, so he went back to 135, where Linares backed out of his agreement, and so Mikey fought the toughest at 135 willing to fight him. Now Loma has already said no, and Arum won't negotiate so that means no Beltran either. So who else is there at 135? Who is there at 140? I would say Prograis, but he is in the WBSS, so that's not an option either. He has been fighting the best. 12 fights in a row have been against champions or former champions.

Mikey is fighting Spence later this year. Spence will probably win, most likely by ko, but Mikey will give a good performance. And while Mikey is out there fighting the best, Loma will be fighting guys who are easier. Because that is what he wants. He even said so. And Arum has said he won't negotiate with Mikey. lmao. Yea, sure seems like Loma wants the fight but Mikey is running scared.
                      People need to read this post. Especially the ones who are already starting with the "Mikey is ducking Lomachenko" bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                      X