Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: The Offer To Deontay Wilder Will NOT Be Improving!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
    Bigger? Dont fool yourself, he spent too long facing pure trash for most of us Americans to care about him. AJ doing things right facing far better competition in half the amount of fights. Wilder needs this fight sooner than later.
    Floyd turned professional at 19, and didn't really hit big money until the De La Hoya fight at 30.

Trying to pawn yourself off as "us Americans" is rich

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      A-Side don't have to do sht
      True, thats why the B-side needs to do the chasing.

Comment

• Originally posted by genrick View Post
        So Wilder wants more money.
        I thought it's not about money.
        Of course it's about money. Thats why am disappointed in him. He just seems like the others who basically sold their belt to Joshua. I expected better of him. I know they are prizefighters but am not going to support a B-side refusing fights that he stands to make 5/6 times his usual payday.

Comment

• Wilder has really suffered in the hands of Hearn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
            Then the fight will never happen then
            It's that simple. You offer a man a flat fee for one of the biggest fights of the last decade it means you OBVIOUSLY don't want the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              It's that simple. You offer a man a flat fee for one of the biggest fights of the last decade it means you OBVIOUSLY don't want the fight.

thats it, right there

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                Floyd turned professional at 19, and didn't really hit big money until the De La Hoya fight at 30.

Trying to pawn yourself off as "us Americans" is rich
                You dont think I am American cuz I dont support bum hunter Wilder? What an idiot. So Cal born and raised you joke.

Comment

• I know what you mean. I've been watching the sport for over 30 years now. A lot of people take a very personal, ego related stance without much of a well thought out argument. Many a novice. They may be better suited for tough man contests. I'm sure there are message boards to spout primitive rants with the rest of their peers.

For the sake of watching, I have to believe Wilder would blast out Dominic rather easily. I'd rather see him and Miller just because of Miller's loud mouth. Povetkin "could potentially" pose problems for Joshua because of experience (I couldn't decide whether I was making a sarcastic comment or not), but I think Povetkin may be past it. Still has power, but he doesn't train like a Wladimir year round, so reaction time is probably a bit diminished.

I just want to see big fights in the glamour division. Growing up with the people we were privileged enough to watch; for the most part, they always fought each other.

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  Wilder would rather yell bomb squad on social media then lose to Joshua .

The guy truly has mental issues and im telling you that as someone whos watched boxing longer then 90% of the posters here were even born . lol

As much as i want to see the Joshua fight ,i made it no secret now that i hope Breazeale somehow blasts him bc i really dont trust Wilder making this fight , hes a waste ,he really is !

Comment

• Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                    You dont think I am American cuz I dont support bum hunter Wilder? What an idiot. So Cal born and raised you joke.
                    I hate posters that use nationality to judge others, I get other british posters doing the same thing to me, when i see a british fighter in the wrong and speak out against it. Its like they can't handle the truth.

Comment

Working...
                    X