No announcement yet.

50 Cent is still a teenage girl in a mans body, but this is mfing hilarious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent is still a teenage girl in a mans body, but this is mfing hilarious

50 Cent buys 200 tickets to Ja Rule concert so seats would be empty in ongoing feud

We get it: 50 Cent and Ja Rule don’t get along.

The pair of rappers have been going at it since 1999, when 50 Cent claimed Ja Rule became salty after seeing him with a man who allegedly robbed Ja Rule, while Ja Rule said it was because 50 Cent didn’t like that his neighborhood of Queens, New York was showing Ja so much love.

At any rate, almost 20 years later, the two are still sniping at each other.

The latest incident occurred after 50 Cent said he purchased 200 tickets on Groupon for a Ja Rule concert so the seats would be empty.

Fiddy followed that up by photoshopping himself into a picture showing him seated in a section of empty concert seats.

“What a show,” the caption to the picture on Instagram read. “I mean just f***ing great. Do it again my kid went to the restroom. LOL.”

Ja wasn’t having it and started by tweeting, “I get under @50cent skin… I love it!!!”

Ja Rule then moved on to some not-suitable-for-work postings which included doctoring a photo of 50 Cent and Young Buck to include a sex toy and some which featured 50 Cent photoshopped to be wearing makeup and a wig and looking like a woman.

kinda dumb by buying the tickets all he did was put money in ja's pockets....

that **** woulda been empty without 50 doing that so imo a waste of time

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        kinda dumb by buying the tickets all he did was put money in ja's pockets....

that **** woulda been empty without 50 doing that so imo a waste of time

Its a groupon. Probably got em for 7 bucks total. Besides that, the empty seats are worth it

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
          Its a groupon. Probably got em for 7 bucks total. Besides that, the empty seats are worth it
          I think he got them for $15 a pop so 3k total. Assuming Ja only gets a cut of that so maybe he gets 1.5k of that max. Not really sure of the cut on tickets between the seller & the artist, but I feel like its higher then you'd think.

Comment

Wheres he getting all his cash these days?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              Wheres he getting all his cash these days?
              Power. He did a deal for 150 mill a couple weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                I think he got them for $15 a pop so 3k total. Assuming Ja only gets a cut of that so maybe he gets 1.5k of that max. Not really sure of the cut on tickets between the seller & the artist, but I feel like its higher then you'd think.

3k is nothing to 50 cent though and probably not to Ja Rule either. But looking into an empty crowd? Priceless.

He made fun of Ashanti also because she sold 28 tickets and had to cancel her show.

It’s petty and hilarious. I’d be that petty if I were that rich.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                  3k is nothing to 50 cent though and probably not to Ja Rule either. But looking into an empty crowd? Priceless.

He made fun of Ashanti also because she sold 28 tickets and had to cancel her show.

It’s petty and hilarious. I’d be that petty if I were that rich.
                  LMFAO yea I agree 100% with the bolded obviously.

50 Cent has turned into a drama queen with so much sh^t to get attention these days, but this one is gold I gotta admit.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    LMFAO yea I agree 100% with the bolded obviously.

50 Cent has turned into a drama queen with so much sh^t to get attention these days, but this one is gold I gotta admit.
                    I would think that the people in the rows behind the empty seats would just move up, wouldn't they?

I get the feeling those seats won't be empty as long as there is someone in there watching the show.

Comment

Working...
                    X