Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you the ultimate sex toy for women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you the ultimate sex toy for women?

Do you try to be?

It seems to have got messed up in modern society men are trying to be like boy toys instead of alpha like back in the jungle I don't know whats going on but its like men are behaving now like women have throughout history.

Any insight into this?

Is this the 1st time in history where men are trying o look their best for women? Trying to be some kind of sexual puppet?

Comment

I was a good puppet. I got wood. and I gave it to her. My brand of lumber is called Everlast 4 the lady...…...Rockin'

Comment

I've seen some BS articles about how "dad-bods" are in style right now. That pretty much means if you just turn into a fat piece of **** you'll somehow be sexually appealing to women? I don't buy it.

Women still like men who are strong and in shape. If a lady says she likes guys with "dad-bods" she's pretty much lying to pretend like she doesn't mind her husband/boyfriend being a fat slob.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          I've seen some BS articles about how "dad-bods" are in style right now. That pretty much means if you just turn into a fat piece of **** you'll somehow be sexually appealing to women? I don't buy it.

Women still like men who are strong and in shape. If a lady says she likes guys with "dad-bods" she's pretty much lying to pretend like she doesn't mind her husband/boyfriend being a fat slob.
          I think they like it because he is their beta male that they spend the rest of their life with and will bring up the rouge alphas kids, they "don't like" the hot body guy because he will likely cheat on her, but really they prefer the hot guy but like security even more?

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post

I actually think women are starting to get over competing with men for the mirror or the hairbrush. They are now starting to wish for their menfolk to go back to the couch...and to spend more time paying attention to them instead of being in the gym 6 days a week and spending half the night taking selfies for IG.

Comment

Note the white guys wang is not much smaller when erect the black dudes hang at a near erect size that's why they have swag and why u have swag when you have a semi on

It wouldnt be long till he had a semi on if he was around you
              Last edited by AlexKid; 08-12-2018, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                I actually think women are starting to get over competing with men for the mirror or the hairbrush. They are now starting to wish for their menfolk to go back to the couch...and to spend more time paying attention to them instead of being in the gym 6 days a week and spending half the night taking selfies for IG.
                I think also the TYPE of guy that gets a good body has lots of down sides shallow self asorbed cheater, big ego low self esteem needy etc

Where as the fat boy has already been beaten down by life knows hes not so great and as a result ironically probably has more robust and higher self esteem than the guy who is shell shocked to get a rejection

I think mentally and emotionally strong is more sexually attractive than a good body to women

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post

Yeah that would make more sense. They should just come out and say that rather than claiming an overweight physique looks better than a fit one.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    I was a good puppet. I got wood. and I gave it to her. My brand of lumber is called Everlast 4 the lady...…...Rockin'
                    well played rockin hows it work these days u still get morning wood?

Comment

Working...
                    X