• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
    Fox rules! As a conservative I dont Watch the Clinton News Network. @ MAGA

@ TRUMPNATION
    U sound too sensitive to be a conservative

When i saw ur post on the mega thread i magined ur one of those lgbtq fogs who fight for their right to pee in the girls restroom

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
      CNN has been caught in all sorts of shenanigans over the past year. from "unnamed sources say", being exposed of collusion by wikileaks , several retractions, to literally directing a fake protest in the UK. and a lot of more that i don't care to remember. FNC may be biased as hell news but CNN is straight up fake news. honestly, it's not even close anymore.
      I don't watch news but if I did I wouldn't watch fox for s.hit... not that it's fake news but it's censored and that's worse because that's how ppl get brained washed...

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        U sound too sensitive to be a conservative

When i saw ur post on the mega thread i magined ur one of those lgbtq fogs who fight for their right to pee in the girls restroom
        Oh hell no. I'm an ultra-right wing conservative who hates gays, I'm 100% Pro-Life, I want less Taxes, Strong Military, all of that. I follow Rush, Hannity, Larry Elder, Dave Webb, Ben Carson, Herman Cain, all of them. U got it twisted boy. Those **** wanna piss in b!tches bathrooms should have their jaws cracked. Anything else, f@g? Been a Republican all my life.

I got a concealed carry permit good in 38 states. I live in North fuking Dakota, the reddest of red states. I'm happy to show my permit and/or gun collection to anyone who is interested in seeing it. I think DT is a bit too liberal for my taste, but VP Pence is where I'm at, ideologically.
        Last edited by HAMMER77777; 07-01-2017, 04:39 PM.

Comment

cnn is liberal propaganda

foxnews is probably the fairest news channel in america

and this recent study backs that up:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/by...rticle/2623641

Comment

Oh hell no. I'm an ultra-right wing conservative who hates gays, I'm 100% Pro-Life, I want less Taxes, Strong Military, all of that. I follow Rush, Hannity, Larry Elder, Dave Webb, Ben Carson, Herman Cain, all of them. U got it twisted boy. Those **** wanna piss in b!tches bathrooms should have their jaws cracked. Anything else, f@g? Been a Republican all my life.

I got a concealed carry permit good in 38 states. I live in North fuking Dakota, the reddest of red states. I'm happy to show my permit and/or gun collection to anyone who is interested in seeing it. I think DT is a bit too liberal for my taste, but VP Pence is where I'm at, ideologically.
            A conservative who cant handle an e-insult?

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
              cnn is liberal propaganda

foxnews is probably the fairest news channel in america

and this recent study backs that up:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/by...rticle/2623641

Telling people that and actually showing proof is going to piss off a lot of liberals.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                A conservative who cant handle an e-insult?
                I'm a law and order guy. I have attorneys, cops, And Military in my family. We follow the law. We follow the rules. Personal attacks are NOT allowed in this forum. We report violations of Said forum. End of story.

BTW, 95% of the reason I'm a conservative is because of The Pro-Life Issue. If that makes me sensitive, then heck ya, I'm sensitive. It brings me to tears, thinking of Beautiful children being murdered. If that's not conservative enough for ya, or u dont think I'm conservative, then that's your right, buddy. Bye.

I'm on the right of almost every issue (there are a few exceptions).

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                  Telling people that and actually showing proof is going to piss off a lot of liberals.
                  Of course. Google it. Hitlery KKKlinton Said herself, that Fox covered her the fairest in 2008.
                  http://boards.theforce.net/threads/h...fair.28078120/

Comment

I'm a law and order guy. I have attorneys, cops, And Military in my family. We follow the law. We follow the rules. Personal attacks are NOT allowed in this forum. We report violations of Said forum. End of story.

BTW, 95% of the reason I'm a conservative is because of The Pro-Life Issue. If that makes me sensitive, then heck ya, I'm sensitive. It brings me to tears, thinking of Beautiful children being murdered. If that's not conservative enough for ya, or u dont think I'm conservative, then that's your right, buddy. Bye.

I'm on the right of almost every issue (there are a few exceptions).
                    Its not illegal to insult anyone
                    Its pretty obvious ur a member of the SJW fogs

Comment

This *** is a liberal plant...

Comment

Working...
                      X