No announcement yet.

The Ultimate Return of Sunspace?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ultimate Return of Sunspace?

I'd like to thank whichever mod banned me. Although I was confoundingly retaliated against for an apparent joke hit girl made, it ended up being key to a string of events which may save our lives. In other words, I was bored, and the anxiety of the island's collapse pushed me to once again try, against all odds. And so it is that I was offered an interview. Keep in mind there's lots of competition, hence the odds still aren't in my favor, but how great is it that there's a chance? Could you imagine it? The survivor-generation of the hurricanes taught about poetry and the world by no other than your dear friend, Sunspace? What a glorious occasion! Let us hope. Thank you, mod.
    Last edited by SunSpace; 12-21-2017, 10:06 AM.

Comment

your poetry sucks

Comment

I don't know, man, that last poem was pretty good. Is your displeasure strictly with my poetry or poetry in general? Do you have any favorite poets?

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
          I'd like to thank whichever mod banned me. Although I was confoundingly retaliated against for an apparent joke hit girl made, it ended up being key to a string of events which may save our lives. In other words, I was bored, and the anxiety of the island's collapse pushed me to once again try, against all odds. And so it is that I was offered an interview. Keep in mind there's lots of competition, hence the odds still aren't in my favor, but how great is it that there's a chance? Could you imagine it? The survivor-generation of the hurricanes taught about poetry and the world by no other than your dear friend, Sunspace? What a glorious occasion! Let us hope. Thank you, mod.
          Too many words homie.. You &'your white girl should be allowed to post stupid caca like Zaroku & Jhonny..

2 simple sentences professor ...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Too many words homie.. You &'your white girl should be allowed to post stupid caca like Zaroku & Jhonny..

2 simple sentences professor ...
            How is Jhonny?

Comment

I'm nervous about tomorrow, guys. >_<

Comment

SunSpace is #TopTalent of BoxingScene and #SuperOver with the posters of the lobby.

Comment

Poetry sucks and you're fat.

Comment

Does it come off like I'm bragging? That wasn't my intention; I thought some people would be happy for me. Heck, even the ones who said I was a loser might've thought it was good my life may find direction again. In other words, I thought it was worth sharing! Beercules, why doesn't Amazon and other sellers deliver to P.O. Boxes? It's like you gotta go through a ton before finding one that does. I need to find ways of teaching without electric, and it'll be hard to do so without useful items. Help your PR brother out. We both have lots of Middle Eastern in us, blood is thicker than water. Just answer the question, man. I'd understand a refusal if it were classified or something, but if you choose not to answer solely because I'm fat, my feelings will be hurt.

Comment

Working...
                    X