Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: Wilder is More Interested in Fury - He Has NO Titles!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look, I'm willing to negotiate for a fight as long as it's this date in this venue on my promoters TV stream.... I'm totally open to negotiating things.

Comment

AJ is really beginning to look like a b**** in all this.

Comment

Why has he booked a date and venue with no foe. What of the foe cant make that date or venue. Seems pointless, unless that foe has already been decided and will get announced on december 22nd. Maybe im just cynical

Comment

joshua nothing more than a paper chump

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
            Message to JOSHUA. FURY has no belts but he has heart. That's why he stepped up to fight WILDER and u didn't!
            Lolx.... Wilder wanted to unify yet chasing a guy without a belt and needed a Mexican guy to give him a gift.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              The offer was real, but suddenly it became about "Why should I go the U.S.!" Like Lennox said, "he changed his tune!" Nobody believes AJ or Hearn anymore! Only 48 hrs ago, on this very site:

"The prevailing feeling within the boxing industry is that Eddie Hearn has every intention of scheduling an Anthony Joshua-Dillian Whyte rematch for April 13."

https://www.boxingscene.com/hearn-if...a-next--134528

AJ fans are the delusional ones!
              Yeah.... Big fights are always made on twitter without paper work.
              You are so much on point.

Comment

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
                Joshua's own countrymen Tyson Fury stated he saw proof of funds. People in the UK are critical of Joshua and Hearns tactics. Legends such as Lennox Lewis also. Enjoy Joshua vs. Whyte/Chisora in April.
                Lolx.... Funny enough you will still be the first to post on this site after AJ/whyte/chisora.

Haters can't do without the unified champ. It's a standard.

Comment

That.s the fight that everyone wants to see Josh. if your promoter had have been any good and not like his greedy old man it could have been you the fans were craving to see V Wilder 2.......there's what you could have won!

Comment

Originally posted by Willowthewisp View Post
                    Look, I'm willing to negotiate for a fight as long as it's this date in this venue on my promoters TV stream.... I'm totally open to negotiating things.

It's very simple.

If Wilder wants to become undisputed and lineal heavyweight champion of the world he must fight Joshua.

All he has to do is accept. April 13th is plenty of time. Wembley is the perfect venue. 35-40% is a lot of money.

If he thinks the prize (money + glory + chance of winning) is bigger for fighting Fury instead then he will go and do that.

No more excuses for Wilder. He either wants to be the best or not. Beating Fury will not make him lineal champion, only beating Joshua will.

Comment

Originally posted by Willowthewisp View Post
                      Why has Golden Boy already booked the T-Mobile Arena on May 4 2019 for Canelo?

Nothing new or strange here, this is what you do when you want to make a big fight, gives you time to promote, market and sell the event etc,

Comment

Working...
                      X