Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo Brothers Promise Fireworks, Explosive Wins in Barclays

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlo Brothers Promise Fireworks, Explosive Wins in Barclays

When 28-year-old identical twin siblings Jermell and Jermall Charlo defend their 154- and 160-pound WBC and WBC interim crowns against Tony Harrison and southpaw Willie Monroe on December 22 at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, it will be the first time the Houston, Texas-born tandem will have fought on the same card, back-to-back, since their history-making night in May 2016.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I love this card, but why Barclay's? PBC should be making this happen for the Charlo Twins in Houston, TX! LIONS ONLY! Let's Get It!

Comment

Charlo sisters promise to man up one day. Funny how Charlo stopped barking after Jacobs puked him

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        I love this card, but why Barclay's? PBC should be making this happen for the Charlo Twins in Houston, TX! LIONS ONLY! Let's Get It!
        Not impressed with either of their fights. They excite me but their opponents have been piss poor.

I thought Gary Russell was the truth until he came across Lomachenko. I need a similar test for these Charlo brothers.

Munroe has no killer instinct a 10 year old gypsie kicked it out of him. Stroking a gypsie’s head like he is a poodle. He should have kicked him straight in his throat that would have told me he is ready. Instead he went on to get beaten by the dad then 2 years later gets a bother title shot against Charlo... nonsense

Comment

Hard to get gassed for these fights, but I'mma tune in anyway

Comment

A Charlo parading with that BS interim belt like it's the real one.
            #LambsOnly

Comment

The Tony Harrison fight will be decent, probably a bit of a slugfest. The Willie Monroe fight though....meh.

Comment

Lions only

Comment

This fight should be in Houston or at least Texas. Dumb as fuk in NY just before Xmas.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                    Not impressed with either of their fights. They excite me but their opponents have been piss poor.

I thought Gary Russell was the truth until he came across Lomachenko. I need a similar test for these Charlo brothers.

Munroe has no killer instinct a 10 year old gypsie kicked it out of him. Stroking a gypsie’s head like he is a poodle. He should have kicked him straight in his throat that would have told me he is ready. Instead he went on to get beaten by the dad then 2 years later gets a bother title shot against Charlo... nonsense
                    I don't like Charlo vs. Monroe, but I do like Charlo vs. Harrison! Tony Harrison was giving Hurd the business but he ran out of steam! Was you impressed with Joshua vs. Parker or Joshua vs. Takam? Lol?

Comment

Working...
                    X