Bad movies you watched lately

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Bad movies you watched lately

I'll start with: Couples Retreat

This is one of those Vince Vaun/ Jason Bateman movies that is basically just an excuse to go have a paid vacation to a tropical island.

(Adam Sandler is the master of these big budget movies in hawaii which cost a fortune but look cheap... where does the money go hmmmm...)

It's dull, stupid and pretty devoid of laughs

the pros are the chicks are kind of milfy hot and the yoga scene is mildly amusing.

One could say Urban Legend is a bad movie and the person saying that would be right but it’s also awesome

Comment

Comment

Hven’t watched a bad movie for a month now.
        Last ones i’ve watched were venom, which was fun.
        And sing street, which was great.. got me having LSS with their tracks lol

Comment

Guardians of the galaxy 2. I enjoyed the 1st film, but i the second felt soo forced and had some cringey comedy scenes that missed, I had to walk out the theatre 30 minutes in. The worst is when the the non funny scenes gets stretched out for longer than it needs to be.

Comment

The Predator remake. Total wank.

Comment

i watched "the nun, it was not good

Comment

This movie was called Underworld 2 (I think that's the title, saw it years ago)

****ing horrible I was shocked how bad it was

Truly ****ing horrible.

Comment

Watch that Lady Gaga film a Star is Born.

It was so bad was gnaw my hand off.

The story story is basic, the character are unlikable and lack depth, the music is ****.

Nothing even happens in the film, pointless film stupid ending, only there because the film had to end after nothing and nothing.

Comment

Phantom Thread. Arty nonsense. Been telling myself theres no bad Daniel Day Lewis movies, you can watch him do anything. 2 hours of him knitting with a fruity accent ended all that

Comment

Working...
                    X