No announcement yet.

excuses this weekend, period

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• excuses this weekend, period

if its a complete robbery this weekend or someone wins via nut shots you can't make any excuses guys. my good friend larry said so! lets give corruption a chance to win and never complain thank you. we should all be like larry and give boxing a blank check to do anything and never criticize it.

Oh look the biggest cry baby on the forum is crying before the fight even started. What a shocker

Make sure to have your compudaggum ready to go

Comment

you can bet if canelo gets stopped (which mayweather didnt do) larry will be in full blown defence mode

Comment

Canelo is coming off a long layoff and surgery. But the excuses I keep hearing are GGG is old or weight drained.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
          Oh look the biggest cry baby on the forum is crying before the fight even started. What a shocker

Make sure to have your compudaggum ready to go
          youre the biggest ***** on the forum

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
            Canelo is coming off a long layoff and surgery. But the excuses I keep hearing are GGG is old or weight drained.
            Maybe you start your own thread? about excuses if Canelo loses?

Comment

It don't matter if someone wins convincibgly. The winners win will be discredited someway or another.
              I mean for example floyd has won 50 fights. If even one of his 50 wins hasn't been discredited please let me know if it.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                if its a complete robbery this weekend or someone wins via nut shots you can't make any excuses guys. my good friend larry said so! lets give corruption a chance to win and never complain thank you. we should all be like larry and give boxing a blank check to do anything and never criticize it.

Good one!

Comment

Oscar DLH is a dirtbag and GB is a corruption machine. So yeah. Some chit is likely to happen with the judges this weekend. Why not?

But of course, for some here, those would be "excuses."

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                    Do you think ring rust cancels or is the equivalent of an aging fighter? Golovkin has the advantage of being in the ring 5 whole mins more than Canelo over the past year, is that really enough work to smooth out the kinks? What about those shots he did take from Vanes, doesn't that give Canelo more footage to work from while GGG doesn't have anything else to compare 'cept their last fight?

I think Golovkin is indeed aging, he has been since we first saw the signs in the Brook fight. Why discount this? Another year added on may prove the difference especially since Canelo has been improving. The real question is has he fallen off a cliff? I'm doubting it because he's even more hungry & motivated this time. The advantage that Canelo has is GGG's willingness to take risks. He'll have ample opportunities to capitalize on them while Gennady will have to force the fight once again in order to cement his legacy. It's a tough ask.

As far as Canelo's knee sergury? Removal of a cyst? Come on, that's simple out patient procedure, not like he had an ACL or rotator cuff repaired. Think having wisdom teeth removed affects your performance too?

Comment

Working...
                    X