No announcement yet.

Parker was a fraud all along.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
    Meh. All the heavies atm aren't all that good.
    This is very true

Comment

Nice logic, he has losses so he's a fraud/hypejob/bum/ect.

Comment

People seem to forget that Parker is only 26 with 26 fights and he's already fought Joshua, Whyte, Takam, Fury, Ruiz and Dimitrenko. Who had Wilder fought at 26? Absolutely nobody. Same for Ortiz and Stiverne...

Comment

His biggest problem is that he cannot punch for a heavyweight boxer.

Comment

Someone had to lose, that’s what happen when you take risks in your career. If Whyte had lost then the same people saying this would be saying the same thing about Whyte. You could literally guess where those comments are coming from. Shame doe

Comment

Originally posted by nixxter View Post
              People seem to forget that Parker is only 26 with 26 fights and he's already fought Joshua, Whyte, Takam, Fury, Ruiz and Dimitrenko. Who had Wilder fought at 26? Absolutely nobody. Same for Ortiz and Stiverne...
              They are not really boxing fans. They are there to troll... That’s why boxers shouldn’t give a toss about fans, I laugh everytime I see posters with the “Shouldnt you want the best to fight the best” yeah whatever mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Someone had to lose, that’s what happen when you take risks in your career. If Whyte had lost then the same people saying this would be saying the same thing about Whyte. You could literally guess where those comments are coming from. Shame doe
                Let me guess; Americans!

Comment

"Fraud" is probably too strong a word, but I agree with the sentiment behind it. That was a miserable display from him in a fight that he probably should have won easily. Okay, the referee didn't help him any but he looked dead on his arse from about round 5 onwards and looked scared to assert himself. I don't think he trained seriously for this fight.

Comment

Typical bitter Americans I knew this was coming.

All of them saying Dillion 'Shyte' is terrible and predicting a comfortable Parker win. Once Whyte wins now they say Parker is a fraud.

Whyte and Parker both beat fat old Ortiz, big **** Miller and chicken legs Wilder. There is a reason Wilder avoided Whyte like the plague even for a career high payday.

Wilder instead wisely chose to fight the 'bogeyman'. The bogeyman who was fat, 40 years old and taking pills for high blood pressure and had looked awful in his last few fights and had beat nobody in his career.

Comment

I'll tell you what tho...

I came into the fight late and didn't pay as much attention as I wanted to, but seems that Whyte was much more gassed at the end than Parker was. Parker may have been 1 round from taking it.

Comment

Working...
                      X