Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Uzcategui is Now Full Champ, IBF Orders Caleb Plant Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Uzcategui is Now Full Champ, IBF Orders Caleb Plant Fight

As expected, the IBF has elevated Jose Uzcategui from its interim super middleweight champion to super middleweight champ now that James DeGale has given up that title. The IBF also revealed Thursday that it has ordered Uzcategui to make a mandatory defense of his 168-pound championship against Caleb Plant. Handlers for Uzcategui and Plant have been given until August 5 to come to an agreement or a purse bid will be ordered.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bleh, Plant has no chance

Comment

Its a shame that DeGale ducked Uzcategui. Plant isnt a bad matchup, but I do think the now full champ wins that easily.

DeGale would have been a much better test for Uzcategui.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        Bleh, Plant has no chance
        But he sucks and he should get beat up. It's not all bad....

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          But he sucks and he should get beat up. It's not all bad....
          That's true, maybe Jordan Hardy will break down in tears during the fight

Comment

Might be an interesting fight. I use to think that Plant was all hype but after seeing how easily he handled Porky Medina I might have to reconsider.

This might actually be a harder fight for Jose than the Degale fight would have been.

Comment

Tough fight for Plant.

Comment

Plant gonna give him that work!!!

Comment

Plant beats him easy!

Comment

I hope Plant doesnt get turned into a vegetable in this fight...hes going to get badly KO'd...

Comment

Working...
                    X