Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do they keep pushing these tiny weight classes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do they keep pushing these tiny weight classes?

Guys like Roman Gonzalez and Loma are just miniature men. I wish they would focus more on normal-sized men and promote those fights. The average 13 year old boy is bigger than these little shrimps.

Watching guys as small as 120-130lbs is pretty much the same thing as watching women's boxing. They should stop the weight classes at 147 and all these tiny midgets like Loma can sit in the stands with the women and watch the real men fight.

If they're going to include little shrimps like Loma and Roman in the P4P rankings they may as well include women in the P4P rankings, too.

These dudes are more of a man that you will ever be and the entire males in your family combined in the next ten generations.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      These dudes are more of a man that you will ever be and the entire males in your family combined in the next ten generations.

Lol not a chance. Loma could punch me in the face as hard as he could and I wouldn't even flinch. He's a little shrimp. I'm a normal-sized man.

Comment

lol.............

Comment

Added to my ignore list

Comment

Originally posted by Cadet Bonespurs View Post
            Added to my ignore list

Lol, 5 posts.

Comment

Most normal-sized men carry about 25% body fat and zero muscle mass. If they actually got into shape they'd probably be shocked how light they would be.

Comment

😂 this guy is funny 8/10 for effort. Solid troll

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
                  😂 this guy is funny 8/10 for effort. Solid troll

Haha thanks!

Comment

Meanwhile this 130 lb dude would sleep you in 2 seconds lol.....

Comment

Working...
                    X