No announcement yet.

Just don’t see GGG doing that to fielding

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    If Golovkin did that tonight the posts on the forum would be vastly different. They'd be about how good he looked and that he's going to run through 168.
    Man look at TS post. How dumb of a thread is this. Have you seen people saying Fielding would beat GGG now? Come on man lol.

This forum is full of ******s

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
      Doesnt mean sht against a B grade fighter, Canelo was a class above fielding and so is GGG, get real kid.
      A B grade fighter (your opinon) in a weight class that GGG has never dared once to enter in over a decade.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        A B grade fighter (your opinon) in a weight class that GGG has never dared once to enter in over a decade.
        A B grade fighter that showed to be a B grade fighter and Canelo was his normal 174 ish on the night .

Feilding was picked for the same reason Jones picked Ruiz , I guarantee Canelo will not fight the elite at 168 just as Jones would not pick Lewis at HW. You can play with weight when you are far superior not when you just a little superior.

As the commentators said, there are weight divisions and then there are classes of fighters.

I dont know if you are trying to love Canelo pump up Rocky or sht can GGG , but I would bet all I own they both destroy Rocky Fielding.

Comment

man this has nothing to do with GGG, u guys gotta get over him didnt canelo get the W? hes moved on from him u should too

Comment

A B grade fighter that showed to be a B grade fighter and Canelo was his normal 174 ish on the night .

Feilding was picked for the same reason Jones picked Ruiz , I guarantee Canelo will not fight the elite at 168 just as Jones would not pick Lewis at HW. You can play with weight when you are far superior not when you just a little superior.

As the commentators said, there are weight divisions and then there are classes of fighters.

I dont know if you are trying to love Canelo pump up Rocky or sht can GGG , but I would bet all I own they both destroy Rocky Fielding.
            B grade level fighter that was A level when he won his title. Canelo makes em look b level.

And who knows maybe GGG defeats Rocky but till we even see how he can handle the weight we cant say, their is weigh classes for a reason, boxers know their limits GGG has elected to not move up in over a decade for a reason. These are just facts.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
              man this has nothing to do with GGG, u guys gotta get over him didnt canelo get the W? hes moved on from him u should too
              this thread is about GGG wtf you talking about.

Comment

Doesnt mean sht against a B grade fighter, Canelo was a class above fielding and so is GGG, get real kid.
                Fielding is about D level!

Comment

One thing about GGG is he made a career feasting on that type of opponents

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Golovkins whole resume is full of guys like Fielding. Clowns were calling Golovkin an ATG because he beat guys like Fielding.
                    Come on triple B. Don’t go there with that resume BS. But we can look at the canelo high lights.

Canelo has faced....
                    Floyd
                    Angulo
                    Lara
                    Trout
                    Chavez Jr
                    Cotto
                    Khan
                    Ggg 2x

FMJ fight was a money gift for Canelo. He was supposed to be the “great white champion “ to dethrown Floyd. Got schooled and punked in front of the entire world. And looked like an out classed novice.
                    Trout was at the beginning of the slow decline when they fought.
                    Cotto was a straight over the hill one time great that later got **** kicked by sadam ali.
                    Lara was a small’ish ww, was too slick and got a gift decision win.
                    Kahn and angula are straight up gate keeperss
                    And Chavez jr was a weight drainned dehydrated stiff zombie of an opponent when the fought.
                    So now you see canelos “far superior” resume isnt really that impressive as people like you make it out to be.
                    Golovkin is (other than Floyd) really the only quality “at their prime” opponent ( as well as trying the age GGG for two years) canelo has ever stepped into the ring with. And got two gifts for his effort.
                    Hardly an impressive resume to say the least.

Comment

I swear you fools just argue with yourselves lmfao
                      Okay little Mikey. Keep telling us about what a test this was for Canelo tonight. Haha.

Calling this a test diminishes the meaning of the word.

Comment

Working...
                      X