No announcement yet.

When a nation loses its moral compass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] When a nation loses its moral compass

When a nation loses its moral compass, it is doomed to crumble and fail.

America has lost its moral compass. Agree or disagree?

It's true, all of these sjw types are slowly destroying Americas moral compass, but it's also happening worldwide, it's not just an American problem.

Comment

It starts from the top.

Comment

Yeah just look at all the Liberals with no morals. The sjw's, feminists, hypocrite minorities with double standards, LGBTQ weirdos, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by TripleJ View Post
          It's true, all of these sjw types are slowly destroying Americas moral compass, but it's also happening worldwide, it's not just an American problem.
          Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          Yeah just look at all the Liberals with no morals. The sjw's, feminists, hypocrite minorities with double standards, LGBTQ weirdos, etc...
          /Thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
            When a nation loses its moral compass, it is doomed to crumble and fail.
            Disagree. Most people's idea of a "moral compass" is to enforce arbitrary and/or unnecessary ideas of what people should wear, say, do etc.

Things people do that don't affect anyone else should not be outlawed, regardless of what your "moral compass" says about it.

America has lost its moral compass. Agree or disagree?
            I don't know and I don't really care because it's a useless concept. It's not like we've made it legal to shoot, steal etc. In other words, whatever your personal perception is of our country's "moral compass", we haven't made it legal to do anything that actually harms other people.
            Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 12-14-2018, 05:18 AM.

Comment

Comment

Definitely. The US is gonna fall like a house of cards sooner or later. I'm planning my exit to whatever country has the most Popeyes Chicken restaurants.

This has been going on for awhile, but I think I only realllllly noticed it post-911 when Bush coulda asked Americans to do a million different things to strengthen our country and society, but instead he asked us to go shopping. A big and growing economy is never a bad thing, but there was more depth required in that moment that could have changed what the US looked like today if that moment was taken more seriously as to the future of this country.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  Disagree. Most people's idea of a "moral compass" is to enforce arbitrary and/or unnecessary ideas of what people should wear, say, do etc.

Things people do that don't affect anyone else should not be outlawed, regardless of what your "moral compass" says about it.

I don't know and I don't really care because it's a useless concept. It's not like we've made it legal to shoot, steal etc. In other words, whatever your personal perception is of our country's "moral compass", we haven't made it legal to do anything that actually harms other people.
                  Made it legal to kill babies inside people's wombs, thinking its progressive. That's what moral decay is.

With the promotion of pedophilia and bestiality becoming ever more common.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                    Made it legal to kill babies inside people's wombs, thinking its progressive. That's what moral decay is.

With the promotion of pedophilia and bestiality becoming ever more common.
                    Yep. Watched a video on youtube yesterday where californians are saying incest should be fine because who is it hurting. They're pushing so hard to be inclusive of any and all weirdness out there that there's no longer any moral compass stopping them to actually think about it. Because they lost their moral compass they're walking into the trap of "If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything".

Comment

Working...
                    X