Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder Releases Excuses On Social Media On Why He Didn't Perform

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why go in depth about excuses if you thought you won?

Fury knows he won and he said the people know and that's all that matters.

Wilder was smiling with the draw and his team were jumping up and down celebrating on the side of the ring. If your team felt you won, they would be angry at the draw. They were celebrating a gift.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Guys mention injuries and other "excuses" all the time when they win.
      It's one thing to make excuses on a bad performance after a win.. And it's another to make excuses on why you won a fight where everyone had you losing.

The fact is if he really won and ppl thought he won, he wouldn't need to explain why he won.

Again, as Wilder says "what's understood does not need to be explained".
      Last edited by NahMean; 12-04-2018, 07:47 PM.

Comment

He knows he lost he’s just trying to save face. I don’t really have a problem with it but I do with his fanboys who are lying saying Wilder won.

He got exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
          It's one thing to make excuses on a bad performance after a win.. And it's another to make excuses on why you lost a fight where everyone had you losing.

The fact is if he really won and ppl thought he won, he wouldn't need to explain why he won.
          Sure people are more likely to mention things that hurt their chances to win more once they lost, but that doesn't change the fact there are ALWAYS things they coulda did differently or better.

And therefore ideally won thus knowing the whys is an important aspect of becoming better. I see it more as a learning thing from a personal angle than an excuse thing for their fans or haters angle.

Comment

For a guy who thinks he won, he sure looked like a beaten man at the end of the fight, while Fury was raising his arms in victory, Wilder didn't raise his arms and looked defeated. When that split decision was announced he must have thought he'd won the lottery.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              He got exposed.
              Exposed?!?!?!

How the eff do you expose someone of not being all THAT that everyone already knew wasn't all THAT?

Joshua won't be getting "exposed" either. Most cats know this guy aint all THAT either.

Fury is the only tip top HW now thats looking even a lil unbeatable & after that crazy 12th round knockdown I can better see Fury's first L than I had previously been able to.

Comment

Wilder sounds like a whiny biatch. The fight took place on his soil, he got a gift decision with a ridiculous scorecard, yet he's whining about the count?

Here's a video debunking that crap: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B9l-W7-hQQ

Also, how about this. The count starts when then boxer retreats to a neutral corner. Wilder has ONLY himself to blame for that dumbass little dance he did before going to the neutral corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Sure people are more likely to mention things that hurt their chances to win more once they lost, but that doesn't change the fact there are ALWAYS things they coulda did differently or better.

And therefore ideally won thus knowing the whys is an important aspect of becoming better. I see it more as a learning thing from a personal angle than an excuse thing for their fans or haters angle.
                  An excuse is and excuse no matter how you dress it up... Wilder performed how he always performs but this time his opponent was a real top heavyweight, not a Stiverne or Washington.. He got exposed.

Have you heard his new excuse? The one where he says he broke his hand?.. Its a LIE! like I have been saying, when you need to make excuses to make someone believe something then you're lying and you've lost.

Wilder loves to say "What's understood doesn't need to be explained" but in this interview he says he broke his arm and TWICE mentions that we can ask his friends and family and they confirm it.. If he really broke his arm he wouldn't need to desperately try to convince you he did.

Instead of desperately trying to convince people he broke his hand by telling them to ask his friends or family, who by the way TO THIS DAY have never ever mentioned such an injury.. Why doesn't his team just realease proof from doctors as Wilder said he underwent surgery? Surely that would be the best damage control.

But no one, not his trainer or his manager has mentioned this "broken hand" , and Wilder himself has stopped bringing this broken hand up! Surely this is something your trainer brings up straight after the fight in the post fight presser if not in the in ring interview!

Wilder was on a major TV show since he made the excuse about his broken arm, yet didn't bring up his broken arm even though he had plenty of other excuses.. Because he knows and his team have advised him it's a incriminating lie and he would get exposed yet again but this time as a liar beause he won't be able to produce medical evidence.

Doesn't it seem fishy to you that he only mentions his broken arm once?? Surely it's all they would talk about if it was true as its kind of a biggie! It's a better excuse than his other excuse about him being under high pressure which caused him to load up his right all night! Ironically he's exposed his own lie as both those excuses contradict each other! So he can either use excuse #2 that he broke his arm and that's why he couldn't throw the right or his original excuse that he was under pressure which led to him going head hunting and loading up on his right and throwing it wildly all night.

Don't be surprised if they bring up his so called broken arm again later for damage control once they have faked some medical records or something as he's already said it now so people are gonna want proof, he's gone all quiet about this broken arm now as they have no proof fabricated (Yet).. But he doesn't make excuses smh.
                  Last edited by NahMean; 12-04-2018, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Even though fury won comfortably I so wish he never got knocked down. As it's given wilder excuse to be this deluded.
                    Let's imagine he didn't knock fury down. Would he have admitted he got outboxed?
                    But wilder said when I win I don't want no excuses about Tyson not being ready? Yet it's wilder with all the excuses

Comment

[QUOTE=A.K;19324525]it’s called being a competitor and a man If you can’t respect deontay for his honesty and pulling that 12nd KD out his ass you can’t be respected.[QUOTE]

Sounds like you can’t give fury any respect or credit for coming to America and dominating the champ: getting knocked down twice and in the 12 came back
                      To win or tie the round

Comment

Working...
                      X