Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson in Medically Induced Coma To Reduce Swelling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    isn't this the scumbag that pimped out little girls? karma's a *****.
    Gosh what a phucking phag you are.

Comment

This is *****ed up! Prayers Up!

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
        karma, one of the scummiest people in boxing
        One of the scummiest comments on this forum...

Comment

Man some of y’all really need help, seriously.

The guy was convicted and incarcerated for what he did. He’s obviously paid his debt, moved on and started a family and has supported them by way of boxing...one of those most unforgiving sports out there.

Some of y’all are just sick people and wishing for him to die and so on, just let’s me know how horrible this world really is.

The funny thing is, some of you ****wits actually watched the guy fight over the past 5 1/2 years, so what does that say about you?

Bunch of passive aggressive pansies talking BS on the internet, where nobody can confront you and make you back up your words. Smh

Comment

Life changing power

Comment

This doesn't sound good

Comment

Again, I wasn’t the biggest Stevenson fan based off of his choice of opposyover the years, but nobody wants to see a fighter in this condition.

He fought for your entertainment...whether you wanted to see him win or lose.

I still can’t wrap my mind around somebody being happy about another human being in a medically induced coma.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                  Jfc.. To let people on a internet forum get to you this bad is embarrassing. Yes, wishing ill will on the man is sad but it makes no difference. Calm down
                  Im chilling watching these Sunday games....Just let them know they aint shyt....

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyD729 View Post
                    We’ve got ourselves a tough guy here ^^^^
                    Hmmmm okay

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                      Im chilling watching these Sunday games....Just let them know they aint shyt....
                      I hear ya man..

Comment

Working...
                      X