Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad movies you watched lately

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say the pr0n me and your mom made. The camera work was shoddy, the lighting was off, the plot was hacky.

We will do a better job next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
      Phantom Thread. Arty nonsense. Been telling myself theres no bad Daniel Day Lewis movies, you can watch him do anything. 2 hours of him knitting with a fruity accent ended all that

Have you seen "In the name of the father"? Brilliant movie.

Comment

the last Kevin Hart movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
          Was it this one?

Let's see if I can get that one on Amazon.

Comment

I'm watching the entire Rocky series again before I see Creed (never got around to seeing it) and right now I'm on Rocky 4 lol... its pretty bad, but still entertaining af. Gotta love the training montage

Comment

Watched 'Megladon' a few nights ago. Rancid movie.

I mean, I loved Sharknado. I even tolerated Dino Shark. But Megladon was just... it had nothing redeeming about it at all.

Comment

Fantastic Beasts and Where to find them.

Americanised trash.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  Watch that Lady Gaga film a Star is Born.

It was so bad was gnaw my hand off.

The story story is basic, the character are unlikable and lack depth, the music is ****.

Nothing even happens in the film, pointless film stupid ending, only there because the film had to end after nothing and nothing.
                  Disagree , Saw that movie last night

Decent movie not really intended for men though , But Bradley Cooper killed his role should get a Oscar

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                  Phantom Thread. Arty nonsense. Been telling myself theres no bad Daniel Day Lewis movies, you can watch him do anything. 2 hours of him knitting with a fruity accent ended all that
                  Watched that last week , thought Daniel Day Lewis delivers another A-1 performance definitely no There will be blood or Gangs of New York but he did his thing

Ending was right f.ucked up though

Worst movie I saw recently was Skyscraper even by the Rock standards that movie was pure f.ucking garbage

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                    Was it this one?

No sir. Will try this one and see.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                      I'm watching the entire Rocky series again before I see Creed (never got around to seeing it) and right now I'm on Rocky 4 lol... its pretty bad, but still entertaining af. Gotta love the training montage
                      Rocky IV is my favorite. It’s so over the top. The movie is essentially half montage. It’s like they ran out of plot points and just decided to add montages. It’s horrible, but at the same time, it’s awesome.

Comment

Working...
                      X