No announcement yet.

James Al Bashir " I like Joe joyce he's bringing back old school"etc etc

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Al Bashir " I like Joe joyce he's bringing back old school"etc etc

Great interview with James Ali Bashir on BWTM sports youtube channel which is hosted by Ingram and is one of the most underrated boxing channels in my opinion, he had James Ali Bashir live with chat and only had 21 viewers he is underrated. he had many quotables which would make articles on boxing scene, including saying pacman beats matthyse in 10rounds or less and what percentage he asks from fighters he trains and his views on usyk regressing since he stopped training him. was live last night someone embed the video if you cba and if anyones interested just check out the BWTM sports youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNkVxWGclwo

And bashir knows joe joyce is a force and a beast mark my words joey is going far

Comment

Most ppl wouldn't like the channel here .

Its not fast paced screaming back and forth with agendas .

That channel actually has REAL boxing guys on with informative stuff that one has to patiently sit through ,they would find it boring bc it is a fact based channel to add . lol

The very topic you brought up Joe Joyce who most think is a average fighter on here while a great boxing brain like Bashir thinks otherwise shows you that ,you have idiots like......

RJJ-94-02=GOAT on here who thinks he was exposed already this is the type of ******s on here , he went full ****** by guaranteeing he wouldn't win in the division....
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-04-2018, 10:52 AM.

Comment

joyce has looked tremendous so far. hes gonna take some stopping

Comment

Working...
        X