Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm white and I really don't understand why whites are going nuts over this movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      It's laughable that a god damn cartoon character is being lauded as some kind of milestone for black people and culture.

We wuz supaheroz and sheeit

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        I'm white and I really don't understand why whites are going nuts over this movie.
        Yes you do Derranged. Of course it must be embarrassing to a degree once you start to think about it because there is no reason to be so petty and triggered.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          It's laughable that a god damn cartoon character is being lauded as some kind of milestone for black people and culture.
          I think what is laughable is that a movie about a comic book character makes white people so upset and triggered.

Comment

whites arent really going nuts with this movie. they are just being sarcastic and needling the narrative jokingly throwing back the whole "this movie is too white, where are all the black people" back at this movie. if you want nuts, its SOME black people who have treated this movie and disney character as some muhammad ali malcolm x hybrid real life revolution.

if whites really wanted this movie to fail, they would just have not shown up. america is still white majority yet the movie is doing well here and abroad.

the whole whites going nuts over this movie is completely overblown and overstated and the narrative is pushed by black people who want to complain about whites and backed up by liberal whites who want to appear cool with minorities and so not racist.

like you.

Comment

Honestly every superhero movie is just ****. Nothing cheesier than these movies of grown men running around in tights, idk why everyone is making a big deal about some Disney movie.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Yes you do Derranged. Of course it must be embarrassing to a degree once you start to think about it because there is no reason to be so petty and triggered.
                I don't even know what the movie is about. The first time I heard about it was when I saw someone on Facebook say that a woman wrote an article stating that it was racist for white people to watch the movie. I read the article and I couldn't find anything that said what the person on Facebook claimed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                  whites arent really going nuts with this movie. they are just being sarcastic and needling the narrative jokingly throwing back the whole "this movie is too white, where are all the black people" back at this movie. if you want nuts, its SOME black people who have treated this movie and disney character as some muhammad ali malcolm x hybrid real life revolution.

if whites really wanted this movie to fail, they would just have not shown up. america is still white majority yet the movie is doing well here and abroad.

the whole whites going nuts over this movie is completely overblown and overstated and the narrative is pushed by black people who want to complain about whites and backed up by liberal whites who want to appear cool with minorities and so not racist.

like you.
                  "the whole whites going nuts over this movie is completely overblown and overstated"

Yet it took you 3 paragraphs to answer.

Comment

I don't even know what the movie is about. The first time I heard about it was when I saw someone on Facebook say that a woman wrote an article stating that it was racist for white people to watch the movie. I read the article and I couldn't find anything that said what the person on Facebook claimed.
                    All of this is silly. As usual the loud fringes are controlling the narrative. No reason for all the backlash to the movie. You have some pro black people making way more of it than they should and a lot of triggered white nationalists doing the same.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      "the whole whites going nuts over this movie is completely overblown and overstated"

Yet it took you 3 paragraphs to answer.
                      ohh yes, me writing two paragraphs and a sentence on a boxing website's non boxing section proves whites gong nuts over this movie.

nice logic.

Comment

Working...
                      X