• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    It was no one in the list I mentioned?
    Nope...............

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      You put me on ignore after I pulled up clown
      Lol I was in the same arena as you for Jacobs-GGG. I asked for a pic that night and you refused to show it for some reason.

You want me to go to some random park in NYC at midnight when I don't even know who I'm looking for?

I came from DC to NYC and was in the same vicinity as you and you acted like a scared chump... It worked itself out anyway cause I don't need to get in trouble at this stage in life. But damn, what's with all you lying ass trolls on this site?

Comment

Why do you always lie about everything?

1. Weren't you the one saying the only reason I was leaving was BECAUSE I knew Jacobs would lose?

2. How many times did you mention my name when I left for several months asking me to come back?

3. Who put who on ignore first? Me or you?

4. How many times did you green k me? All the time

Scram STAX
        You def put me on ignore. I only put one person on ignore first and it's that teetolater phaggot or however you spell it.

Why would I ask you to come back? And it takes months to spread green k around. You're delusional

Comment

Originally posted by ESAU View Post
          Please don't close it before dropping the goods!!!

Or it will be all for naught!
          You know I'm glad you posted that...I finally now understand the theme song from Shameless and I always wondered what that meant.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
            You def put me on ignore. I only put one person on ignore first and it's that teetolater phaggot or however you spell it.

Why would I ask you to come back? And it takes months to spread green k around. You're delusional
            Another lie. You know you put me on iggy you lying phagg

You constantly accused me of running away knowing Jacobs would lose which prompted me to start posting again. If I don't come back, you say I'm scared to face the criticism and took the easy way out. If I come back you say I didnt honor the bet.

The reality is is you're just a sad S****. No more to be said

Oh yeah, I never greened you whereas you stayed on my d1ck every chance you got. Now scram village idiot, I mean STAX
            Last edited by jaded; 01-13-2018, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
              You know I'm glad you posted that...I finally now understand the theme song from Shameless and I always wondered what that meant.
              Hahah great show.

Comment

You constantly accused me of running away knowing Jacobs would lose which prompted me to start posting again. If I don't come back, you say I'm scared to face the criticism and took the easy way out. If I come back you say I didnt honor the bet.

The reality is is you're just a sad Sambo. No more to be said

Oh yeah, I never greened you whereas you stayed on my d1ck every chance you got. Now scram village idiot, I mean STAX
                You're a weirdo dude lol. You have like a dozen people on ignore just for laughing at you over the Jacobs ggg fight.

You're not black. Calling black people sambo is pretty racist don't you think jaded

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                  You're a weirdo dude lol. You have like a dozen people on ignore just for laughing at you over the Jacobs ggg fight.

You're not black. Calling black people sambo is pretty racist don't you think jaded
                  1. Jacobs didn't lose the fight... In fact, didn't you say he would be KOd with a jab? You're a troll that DKSAB

2. I don't care if I was purple, you're a Sambo. You cant take it which is why you constantly troll me and complain to the mods to get me banned like the spineless b1tch you are

3. You don't even know what Sambo is. If you actually read Uncle Tom's Cabin, you'd know its nothing derogatory about the word. You don't know enough about African American history cause you're not black in no sense of the word

4. You are a Sambo and Heyward Shepherd... What's sad is you're not even ashamed of it, but wear it proudly

**MOD EDIT**

I'm going to have to ban you if you don't stop.

noun, plural sambos. Older Use: Now Disparaging and Offensive.
                  a term used to refer to a black person, especially a male.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/sambo
                  Last edited by jaded; 01-13-2018, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                    i dont keep the peace,i keeps a piece 24/8
                    The thread should remain open for eternity, purely on the strength of ^this quote alone.

Make it happen, jaded

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

The reality is is you're just a sad S*****. No more to be said

Play nice...don't use the "S" word and he's not STAX (he'd be banned if he was).

Comment

Working...
                      X