No announcement yet.

wth bob arum is really pushing a Pac mcgreggor fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wth bob arum is really pushing a Pac mcgreggor fight

"[The ball] is in their court. If the only impediment to Manny Pacquiao fighting Conor McGregor is because Dana doesn't like me, then I would be around. I would give Manny the right and the permission to fight Conor McGregor any time the money is right for Manny." - arum

He knows it will never happen

Comment

Is he saying he would let manny make the fight without him? Lol good one bob

Comment

Stop exaggerating. Bob knows the fight won't happen. He's just playing with people stupid enough to ask him about it. Much like Mayweather, much like McGregor. He isn't "really pushing anything." Find something to do.

Comment

the fact that bob who openly hates UFC is trying to work with them is halarious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            "[The ball] is in their court. If the only impediment to Manny Pacquiao fighting Conor McGregor is because Dana doesn't like me, then I would be around. I would give Manny the right and the permission to fight Conor McGregor any time the money is right for Manny." - arum
            Arum is looking for whatever cheque he can get, with no care for where it could come from.

UFC runs the show, Pacquiao gets paid a large upfront fee for the fight, and Arum lines his pockets without having to do any work.

Arum had the gall to ask Eddie Hearn to front the money to Pacquiao, for a fight against Kell Brook in Las Vegas.

Comment

$$$$

Arum would gladly take that $25 Million from Dana White that he offered Mayweather. Keep 15 Million of it give Pacquaio maybe 10 Million if he is lucky lol

Comment

mcgregor comes out looking like road pizza if manny gets his hands on him.

Comment

Poor McGregor would never see the punches coming.

Comment

Bruh, Floyd Mayweather really still runs boxing? He mentions Notorious and everyone else jumps at the chance. SMH

Comment

Working...
                    X