No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    His predecessor wasn't there to lead our country, he was there just to pose for pictures while giving America away to China. His predecessor was a good smiler though, but simply a horrendous leader.

Long Live Donald Trump and the USA.

Bernie is in his corner whacking it to how bad he thinks that Trump is. Having trouble getting off, are we Bernie?
    Wash, rinse and repeat........
    ........Rockin'

First off my little Trump cadet, I can go back as far as Nixon as to selling parts of this country to China.

But two wrongs have never made it right.

As far as me whacking off ?

Well...Stop peeking In my window perv.

[IMG]
    [/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

Bernie is in his corner whacking it to how bad he thinks that Trump is. Having trouble getting off, are we Bernie?
      Wash, rinse and repeat........
      ........Rockin'
      After the election, he can use his tears as lube.

Comment

• Trump called Bernie the best loser of all time lmao

Comment

• Haha they really lost their minds.

House Democrats Preparing Bill To Impose Term Limits On Supreme Court

Democrats in the House of Representatives are planning to introduce a bill Tuesday that would impose a term limit of 18 years on Supreme Court justices.

The legislation would allow every new president to nominate two justices each term and would cancel lifetime appointments. This comes just days after the late Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg died and President Donald Trump and Senate Republicans are moving forward with a nominee before the November election, Reuters reported.

The legislation is titled the Supreme Court Term Limits and Regular Appointments Act and will be introduced by Democratic California Rep. Ro Khanna, Democratic Massachusets Rep. Joe Kennedy III, and Democratic Virginia Rep. Don Beyer.

“It would save the country a lot of agony and help lower the temperature over fights for the court that go to the fault lines of cultural issues and is one of the primary things tearing at our social fabric,” Khanna told the outlet.

In a floor speech Monday, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell honored Ginsburg and her service on the court, mentioning the successes in her life before moving on to explain how he would like to proceed with the Supreme Court vacancy.

“President Trump’s nominee for this vacancy will receive a vote on the floor of the Senate. Now, already, some of the same individuals who tried every conceivable dirty trick to obstruct Justice Gorsuch and Justice Kavanaugh are lining up to proclaim the third time will be the charm. The American people are about to witness an astonishing parade of misrepresentations about the past… misstatements about the present… and more threats against our institutions from the same people who have already been saying for months that they want to pack the Court,” McConnell said.
          https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/24/h...supreme-court/

Comment

• The best Biden video I've seen yet!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              Lmao. They’ve gone crazy. How stupid do they sound?? To pull this after Ginsburg was there until her death at 87?? They don’t even realize how dumb they look

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                If the shoe was in the other foot the Democrats would be saying to leave things how they are. Hypocrites.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  The best Biden video I've seen yet!!!!!

Don't you know what facetious means?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X