Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm calling it now. Whyte will be cleared.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    I post about him because he likes to act tough and bully posters on here. Yet his boxing skills are blatantly mediocre.

And I've already said I'd happily get in the ring and give him a free boxing lesson if I'm ever near Clownshoe, New Jersey.
    you wont do shyte ,you'd get your face punched in and see how a real fist feels like ,youd be bloody all over unless I decided to break something physically instead considering ive grappled for a VERY long time ..

Isnt the tough guy the one posting about someone else making comments about them ?No, thats the puzzy,my bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      you wont do shyte ,you'd get your face punched in and see how a real fist feels like ,youd be bloody all over unless I decided to break something physically instead considering ive grappled for a VERY long time ..

Isnt the tough guy the one posting about someone else making comments about them ?No, thats the puzzy,my bad.
      So you're a grappler/MMA guy? I should have known.

That explains why your boxing form is so poor yet you are so arrogant and adamant about it being good.
      Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 07-28-2019, 08:11 AM.

Comment

I just exposed him as a troll. Offered to bet him $500 on this and he backed out with his tail between his legs.
        Well, he can't get the $500. His mom won't give it to him.

Comment

• Now VADA will serve as evidence for his innocence? I thought the implication was VADA sucked for not catching Whyte with a banned substance in his system?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
            Now VADA will serve as evidence for his innocence? I thought the implication was VADA sucked for not catching Whyte with a banned substance in his system?
            Well either Whyte was roiding and VADA is complete garbage or Whyte wasn't and is a victim of contamination. For the drug that he tested positive for there's no other explanation, it's a drug that needs to be taken consistently for a period of time to be a benefit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Well either Whyte was roiding and VADA is complete garbage or Whyte wasn't and is a victim of contamination. For the drug that he tested positive for there's no other explanation, it's a drug that needs to be taken consistently for a period of time to be a benefit.
              Right, I understand. It just seemed like you had your mind made up, and you've obviously played both angles to get some discussions going.

We'll see how it turns out. Hopefully the truth prevails and the matter is handled fairly.

Comment

• the UK is the home of the juice

i say ban all UK boxers until we figure this out

Comment

So you're a grappler/MMA guy? I should have known.

That explains why you're boxing form is so poor yet you are so arrogant and adamant about it being good.
                  Yeah, apparently he’s a professional boxer but he doesn’t understand that he can’t grab you and grapple and bite and do gay **** lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Bandman View Post
                    the UK is the home of the juice

i say ban all UK boxers until we figure this out
                    Everyone knows the US is the home of the juice and i'm not just talking about boxing. The US regularly has the most athletes caught using roids.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      Everyone knows the US is the home of the juice and i'm not just talking about boxing. The US regularly has the most athletes caught using roids.
                      there's enough juice in AJ's body to drown in. that mofo is next to pop dirty. dillian shyte will get mando spot stripped for being a juice head. good riddance.

Comment

Working...
                      X