Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Listen to Teddy Atlas (full fight)- Atrocious or Not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Listen to Teddy Atlas (full fight)- Atrocious or Not?

If you haven't watched the ESPN broadcast please do so now. When done come back and share what you think of Teddy Atlas full fight commentary

https://youtu.be/p3lDpQBVnWY

1. 12 rounds and he never calls one landed punch for Jeff Horn

2. He scored the 6th round for PAC even though Jeff hurt and staggered Manny

3. He called the 9th a 10-8 when it's really a dominant 10-9

4. He shuts down Bradley every time he tries to say something positive about Horn

5. Within seconds of the first round he criticizes Jeff calling him dry while PAC is warm and wet

6. Ultimately the chant of "robbery" was born with his commentary

7. If he is banned from the rematch I can't blame them for doing so!
    Last edited by Code Red; 07-08-2017, 03:15 AM.

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
    If you haven't watched the ESPN broadcast please do so now. When done come back and share what you think of his full fight commentary

4. He shuts down Bradley every time he tries to say something positive about Horn

5. Within seconds of the first round he criticizes Jeff calling him dry while PAC is warm and wet

Comment

While I did have Manny ultimately winning in close but clear fashion -- Jeff fought his ass off and I give him all the credit in the world, the dude brought hell, was game as f**k, and came to win. Credit where credit is due. But I always prefer the fighter who lands the clearer, more precise shots. And that was Pacquiao. By a clear margin.

That all aside, yes, Atlas was atrocious. He basically called the entire fight from one side.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        While I did have Manny ultimately winning in close but clear fashion -- Jeff fought his ass off and I give him all the credit in the world, the dude brought hell, was game as f**k, and came to win. Credit where credit is due. But I always prefer the fighter who lands the clearer, more precise shots. And that was Pacquiao. By a clear margin.

That all aside, yes, Atlas was atrocious. He basically called the entire fight from one side.
        I've watched it about 3 times just to listen to Atlas, I don't think I've ever heard a commentator be this biased. Roy jones doesn't let Jim Lampley get this bad.... Tim Bradley had no control of Atlas

Comment

If you haven't watched the ESPN broadcast please do so now. When done come back and share what you think of Teddy Atlas full fight commentary

Come on man, you started a thread yesterday trying to convince people that Pacquiao lost the fight, when they weren't buying that you decided to bash Pacquiao today calling him a Ped cheat. Now you are pissed at Atlas because you think he Is showing favoritism towards Paquiao. He very well may have been biased towards him during the fight, but I can assure you Pacquiao will not be getting a Christmas card from Teddy this year and he was right when he said Pacquiao should have got the decision.

No, I am not saying this because I am a Pacquiao fan because I despise Teddy Atlas and think Joe Tessitore Is awful also.

Comment

pure bias by Atlas

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
              Come on man, you started a thread yesterday trying to convince people that Pacquiao lost the fight, when they weren't buying that you decided to bash Pacquiao today calling him a Ped cheat. Now you are pissed at Atlas because you think he Is showing favoritism towards Paquiao. He very well may have been biased towards him during the fight, but I can assure you Pacquiao will not be getting a Christmas card from Teddy this year and he was right when he said Pacquiao should have got the decision.

No, I am not saying this because I am a Pacquiao fan because I despise Teddy Atlas and think Joe Tessitore Is awful also.
              That was post fight, we talking during fight now

Comment

What really disgusts me is Horn's arrogance after getting a gift.

Teddy Atlas, who was never really pro Pac, is suddenly all out biased towards him? Or maybe he loves boxing, and has the guts to keep it real?

More threads to justify Pac getting screwed...

Comment

Yeah I thought PAC won but Teddy was horrible. Frankly they should fire him. He's in love with the sound of his own voice. I watched the feed with Teddy announcing and the one with Bob Sheridan. The difference was like night and day.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    What really disgusts me is Horn's arrogance after getting a gift.
                    I don't see that in Horn. He was happy, yes, arrogant? not really.

Comment

Working...
                    X