Collapse
No announcement yet.

No fap log

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did this for lent when I was 13 or 14. It was hell. I hated everything about life, and when I finally did it, it was the most intense wank session I ever had. I mean I busted within 10 sec of touching myself.

Now I need to remind myself to not masturbate so that I can cum when I have sex with my girlfriend. I’ll be fu#king her for 15 min and she’ll cum like, 4 or 5 times and then I’ll get tired and she’ll be like, “you jacked off again didn’t you?” I mean I really don’t care I just want to make sure that I can lay down some good pipe for her. I want to satisfy women.

I still can’t believe that I lost my virginity last week. This is the best year of my life.

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
      I did this for lent when I was 13 or 14. It was hell. I hated everything about life, and when I finally did it, it was the most intense wank session I ever had. I mean I busted within 10 sec of touching myself.

Now I need to remind myself to not masturbate so that I can cum when I have sex with my girlfriend. I’ll be fu#king her for 15 min and she’ll cum like, 4 or 5 times and then I’ll get tired and she’ll be like, “you jacked off again didn’t you?” I mean I really don’t care I just want to make sure that I can lay down some good pipe for her. I want to satisfy women.

I still can’t believe that I lost my virginity last week. This is the best year of my life.
      you sir have gone from a dry coqqed filthy perverted virgin cuck to a certified pooosey wrecking, pooosey sniffing , pooosey wetting phenom

I am in awe of you piping down that nubian babe for us

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
        you sir have gone from a dry coqqed filthy perverted virgin cuck to a certified pooosey wrecking, pooosey sniffing , pooosey wetting phenom

I am in awe of you piping down that nubian babe for us

Hearing her moan, knowing that she’s satisfied, is enough for me. The only thing she isn’t satisfied with, is she said I’m too nice during sex. I asked her too many questions and she told me I’m too nice during sex. She said I don’t have to be nice during sex I think she likes to feel dominated. My c0ck is still new.

Comment

Hearing her moan, knowing that she’s satisfied, is enough for me. The only thing she isn’t satisfied with, is she said I’m too nice during sex. I asked her too many questions and she told me I’m too nice during sex. She said I don’t have to be nice during sex I think she likes to feel dominated. My c0ck is still new.
          She wants u to say

"I'm not nice, I hate cats and puppies"

"I'm real mean , I toot my horn at old ladies crossing the road"

Shows your an alpha bad boy with high testosterone and dominant

These are pooosey wetting tips bro

Please don't share em

Comment

Yeah, sounds like your c0ck is still green.

Not all red and purple like my beat up little dong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

My c0ck gets happy when she holds my hand.

Comment

My c0ck gets happy when she holds my hand.
                You lucky bastard right now none is holding my hand

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

I suggest resting your dong wanker

Let it breathe , maybe soak it in a bubble bath and the apply some coconut oil to it

Give it a mini spa session

Comment

• Day 1 gotta stop feeling like testosterone levels are depleting.

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                      I suggest resting your dong wanker

Let it breathe , maybe soak it in a bubble bath and the apply some coconut oil to it

Give it a mini spa session
                      I agree.

I also think my dong needs a haircut. And maybe a pedicure and trip to the spa.

But those places are closed now.

Comment

Working...
                      X