Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor Apologizes After Racial Abuse Guilty Plea

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone should know by now... This aint the 90s or early 20s. Keep race out of your insults. Its a million insults to choose from just be more creative.... Problem solved lol

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
      No ****? That's some oppressive ****.

Don't have freedom of speech?
      It has nothing to do with free speech. You go out in America and start screaming in the middle of a street like a dog and you'll see how quickly someone will "collect" you, and $350 won't be even close enough to get you out of that "sexually saturated" hole.

Bragging about the US version of the freedom of speech?! US freedom of speech is only half as "free" as European freedom of speech. Reason:
      US version only protects you against the government, not against private entities (you can get sacked for saying something like that woman who got sacked for showing a middle finger to your beloved leader),
      EU version protects us both, against the government and private entities (I can't get sacked for saying something).

Now you tell me who is really free here...and the brave.

Comment

Lol at everyone jumping on this before they even read the article or what he said.

People on here say worse things to each other daily.

Comment

Can I see a picture of said bouncer because I have no idea what an orange looking C*** looks like lol

And hold off the pics of Trump

Comment

I don't know what he said, how he said it, and whether the guy looked orange or not and whether this should be considered racist...Taylor has just always come across as a deuchebag, so it wouldn't surprise me if he was offensive and racist towards someone who didn't deserve it. But if he got arrested for it, that's dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
              It has nothing to do with free speech. You go out in America and start screaming in the middle of a street like a dog and you'll see how quickly someone will "collect" you, and $350 won't be even close enough to get you out of that "sexually saturated" hole.

Bragging about the US version of the freedom of speech?! US freedom of speech is only half as "free" as European freedom of speech. Reason:
              US version only protects you against the government, not against private entities (you can get sacked for saying something like that woman who got sacked for showing a middle finger to your beloved leader),
              EU version protects us both, against the government and private entities (I can't get sacked for saying something).

I'm not reading this. It wasn't my intention to spark a political debate with anyone or insult their sense of patriotism. Take you river of tears elsewhere.

Comment

Is there anything that's not racist today?! I bet that even when all those twitter snowflakes can't get it up, it's because of racism.
                Don't generalize. We, as civilization, have only tried NOT to be racist for a few decades, throughout all of our history racism was natural and acceptable.

Context makes things racist. Calling Trump "Orange-faced c*nt" is not racist, but if, for example, you say this to somebody of Indian descent (even though technically their skin is more brown than orange, obviously) that would come across as racist. And rightly so.

If you are white and live in, let's say, Nigeria, would it be racist for locals to call you: "grey-faced c*nt" even though you are technically not grey? Or will be ok to accept this because not accepting it is "snowflaking"?

Comment

The orange community dont think this goes far enough..

Comment

Ive lived under the EU member state UK police state for 40 years, you absolutely can get fired for saying something,and arrested and held with no proof whatsoever.

Comment

damn the slur...the guy had cocaine??

Comment

Working...
                      X